• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Eusine Chasing Suicune??

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

why would you record that? XD! I already knew about it and stuff after playing through the japanese versions

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • If I remember correctly... I had completely and utterly spoiled myself beforehand so I knew it was there ^.^ (that's actually the only reason why I went there :|)
    I didn't film... I never film. I have no reason to, the only reason I would have to film any part of pokemon is if I was either really bored, or if I was making a walkthrough, which I'm not :|
    So... you get it at level 40... yet it is so far in the game...

By the way, how is it that Suicune came to be the "OMG IT'S THAT ONE?!" of the trio?

RHIOneAlbum

Banned
    Years
  • I never record lol
    And I agree with the above, how did Suicune become the main Pokemon of the three? Is eusine just crazy like that?

PS this is my 200th post :D

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I suppose it's all because Game Freak needed a Pokemon to go with for Crystal, or leastways a different box Pokemon and a plot or something to differentiate it from G/S. Yellow had Pikachu + a couple of extra characters/available Pokemon (all the starters) while here they decided to throw in the Eusine/Suicune plot and make Suicune the box Pokemon.

CakeForTheSoul

You Are A Cinema
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2011
    I knew I was going to battle Suicune. Because He would not be caught by the all mighty failure that is Eusine.

Prime-

Monotype Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2011
    Yeah, I generally thought battling it in Kanto was odd. I remember surfing through the flooded area of the Lake of Rage, and anticipating its appearance there. Though I was wrong. >.>

Mr. Waltzie

Major Fan!
    Years
  • Eusine... Chasing Suicune. That's why I love Eusine, for being a paparazzi of Suicune! And Suicune is a gorgeous Pokemon... And the most gentle looking one out of the Legendary Beast. But I find it weird that it actually wait you at Kanto though

Genesect

Team Plasma Failure
    Years
  • I readt all the info for the Japanese version before buying the English one :S, plus its obvious that we'll be the one battlign Suicune and not that eager-to-catch-it-and-have-been-looking-for-it-for-10-years Eusine. Its like.. Harry Potter against Voldemort and obviously Harry wins, I mean who even want a wimp to be the winner?

Draganera

lolwhut? :D
    Years
  • Suicune's are overrated. D:
    It seems for me that Suicune is something like a blue stalker.
    It doesn't matter what I do, it's still there and waits for me. o.<

I just caught it for my Pokédex, and then I did not wanted it anymore. o3o
    And nope, I didn't recorded the fight too.

Years
  • I don't own any equipment that can directly record video from a TV/computer/DS/Game Boy/PSP/iPhone/etc. Even if I did, I wouldn't feel any need to film my capture of Suicune. The only thing I've ever done like that was filming the first battle that happens after completing the game in Pokemon XD, which I did using a regular digital video camera, and didn't have much of a reason.

And yes, I knew that I would fight Suicune already. I'm kind of a Generation II nut, you see.

FrostPheonix

Eternity.
    Years
  • lol, every time i saw it on my first playthrough i thought 'oooh, im gonna fight suicune!' so i save, get pokeballs, get within five paces and what happens? THE COWARD RUNS AWAY!!! I hated that... eventually I just knew I wont fight it until eusine told me suicune wants me to.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Well, I knew it was coming so yeah, I was prepared. But, I don't see why I would need to record it. xD

Back