• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Ev Training Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
Years
  • I'm EVing a Dratini in Attack and Speed. I'm training it against Ekans and Bellsprout for Att, and Rattata for speed. I started without any items and got both stats up to 100, and it leveled up 5 times during that (started at 15, recieved at Game corner) and the stats increased by 2-3 points every time it leveled up. Then I did the rest with the stats' corresponding power items, Dratini leveled once, and the stats both increased by 8. Is this normal? Am I EV training right? I know the full results don't show until level 100, but is this still normal? Because I thought for every 4 Ev's the stat increased by 1, so I'm a little confused.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

-CBM12

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • You're doing it perfectly fine from what you've said thus far. If you have any question or concerns on EV training, then it's best you read this post here for more help if you're still a little confused. As for any other questions, then please use our HG/SS Help Thread stickied above. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back