• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Evaluate and help my Trick Room Team

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
    ...I am creating a Team around the attack Trick Room, which makes slow Pokemon move before faster Pokemon. I have put much thought into this, and tried filling and gaps that existed. Yeah, the idea seems a bit insane, but I want to see its effectiveness. Honestly, I am tired of the same generic teams on Wifi. On to Trick Room, I do know I am susceptible to taunt, therefor, I'm also making it so my Pokemon don't rely solely on Trick Room, so If I'm trapped, I can still carry out the game effectively. Also, I chose the slowest tanks with -speed nature so my opponent cannot feed off my Trick room. Here it is, please evaluate, give any suggestions freely, and help me out with the last slot available;

Bronzong
    Sassy @ ?
    Levitate

-Explosion
    -Trick Room
    -Safeguard
    -Stealth Rock

Dusknoir
    Brave @ ?
    Pressure

-Trick Room
    -Pursuit/shadow punch/fire punch/ ice punch
    -Ice punch
    -Pain split

Slowbro
    Relaxed @ ?
    Own Tempo

-Surf
    -Icebeam
    -Trick Room
    -Psychic/slack off

Rhyperior
    Brave @ ?
    Rock Solid

-Substitute
    -Earthquake
    -Stone Edge
    -Hammer arm/mega horn

Snorlax
    Brave @ ?
    Thick fat

-Crunch
    -Earthquake
    -Body slam
    -substitute

There you go. For the last slot i was considering Heracross. Right now, my main weaknesses are Fighting, Ghost, and Dark. Help me out choosing the moves divided by '/', and items too. Thanks for your time. Later.

-Lex

Last edited:

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    I dont think you need so many pokemon on your team with trickroom. ALmost wasts a slot

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
    What do you mean, thats 3 Trick Roomers. 3/6 is too much? I just wanna make sure I have a Pokemon with Trick Room throughout the battle and make sure it lasts...But yeah, I'll consider that

-Lex

Back