• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EvanMiesterX's Trade Center

Vote in this poll (my version of a rating system) or else i wont trade with you. >.>

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2008
    Hey there I pmed you awhile ago. I no longer need a trapinch. All I need now is the Houndour and the Espeon. Level 20 please. I dont have much to offer, mostly all you can get when you have 2 badges. The trades would be in the 20s. I have a grotle lv 23, ghastly lv 24, and an untouched kadabra level 22 caught wild. thats about all thats worth mentioning.

EvanMiesterX

^If that's my real name!
    Years
    Hey there I pmed you awhile ago. I no longer need a trapinch. All I need now is the Houndour and the Espeon. Level 20 please. I dont have much to offer, mostly all you can get when you have 2 badges. The trades would be in the 20s. I have a grotle lv 23, ghastly lv 24, and an untouched kadabra level 22 caught wild. thats about all thats worth mentioning.
    do you have any items worth mentioning?

Back