• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EV'd Trade Thread

bobbie246

Runner
    Years
    No I'm just invisible.

Leafeon
    Adamant
    303/324/296/140/166/271
    Leaf Blade/Baton Pass/Sword Dance/Wish
    132 HP / 160 Atk / 216 Spe

Yeah, this sounds good.

Rash Alakazam with
    252 special attack evs
    252 speed evs
    6 hp ev
    psychic
    energy ball
    shadow ball
    focus blast
    FOR
    EV'd Trade Thread

Jolly Breloom (Poison Heal) 249/342/177/115/133/229
    Focus Punch, Seed Bomb, Spore, Substitute

and as the Extra Present
    EV'd Trade Thread

Jolly Ambipom (Technician) 292/299/168/140/168/361
    Fake Out, U-Turn, Brick Break, Payback

????

I already have an Alakazam.....Do you have anything else that's not on my thread?

Wait, I changed my mine. How about Banette and Flygon ?

Do you mean that's what you want to offer me or that's what you want (cuz I don't have those on my thread.....)

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    I offer them both.

I want to switch my whole offer.

Those two for Jolly Ambipom

bobbie246

Runner
    Years
    I offer them both.

I want to switch my whole offer.

Those two for Jolly Ambipom

Just so I can get this straight:
    You changed your offer from trading me your Leafeon for my Sceptile
    to
    Your Flygon and Banette for my Ambipom
    Correct?
    And if so, that's fine. Are those two EVd?

Years
    You are sure that shiny pory has Adaptability? If so, then I'll take it. And what events were you planning on offering???

I think you're in the wrong area to ask this question, but since you did anyway, I'd be happy to help you. If you want a test run, tell me what info you need and I'll tell you.

Yup, I checked. Any events. Name it and I most likely have it. Only things I don't have are Jeremy events...but other than that. Some things I've got;

WCS Milotic.
    TRU Dragonite
    Eigaken Darkrai/Shaymin
    10th Deoxys
    etc.

bobbie246

Runner
    Years
    Yup, I checked. Any events. Name it and I most likely have it. Only things I don't have are Jeremy events...but other than that. Some things I've got;

WCS Milotic.
    TRU Dragonite
    Eigaken Darkrai/Shaymin
    10th Deoxys
    etc.

Are any of your events EVd?

bobbie246

Runner
    Years
    Not sure which ones you're referring to exactly.......You've got some good stuff there but I don't want to make an offer that will seem ridiculous....

EDIT:
    BTW, I'm going to be getting off of my computer here (my mom wants me to) and am going to be going on my Wii. Meaning my answers from here on in are going to be short and concise. I aplogize for any incovenience but from now on try to word your questions to where I can answer them "Yes" or "No", or at least short answers.

Pikachu231

That Damn Pikachu
    Years
    I mean these.DOEL Deoxys UT NEW! ***** High Sp.Def IVs! Shiny Ruby Zigzagoon UT NEW! ***** High HP & Sp.Atk Iv's! Shiny Sapphire Zigazagoon UT NEW! ***** High HP, Def, Sp.Atk, & Speed Ivs! BABA Flygon UT NEW! ***** High Def Ivs! List the PKN you want. I bet we can work things out.

Back