• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EV'd Trade Thread

Lord Yawgmoth

Lord of all Phyrexia
Years
  • Thanks you so much for not only understanding, but for the trade as well.
    I'm so sorry for the inconviences I've caused as a result of my short sighted-ness.

bobbie246

Runner
    Years
  • Thanks you so much for not only understanding, but for the trade as well.
    I'm so sorry for the inconviences I've caused as a result of my short sighted-ness.

You are quite welcome. I sent you a pm.

hmm, can i have the shuckle? also by any chance, so u happen to have a magmariser to go with the shuckle?

No, I don't I'm sorry. But I will grab that shuckle and get on wifi. Your FC?
    Nvm. I found it in your sig.

bobbie246

Runner
    Years
  • do u want to tutor ur pokes(for battle)?

Do you mean do you want me to have you give some of my pokes some platinum tutor moves? If so, nty. But I do appreciate your offer. If you had some pokes to offer me, then maybe we could make a deal!

bobbie246

Runner
    Years
  • yeah, i'm really only looking for EV'd pokes. Thx tho. (if you ever have any in the future...bring 'em here and we'll trade!)

IsTonDialo

Aaaaaa Katerina rapsei kwlo...
    Years
  • Hi I'm interested in your scisor and your forretress.I can give you 50 lvl ev'd snorlax,50 lvl ev's gyarados or 55 lvl ev'd yanmega.PM me if you are interested.For another pokemon see my thread.

Last edited:

bobbie246

Runner
    Years
  • Hi I'm interested in your scisor and your forretress.I can give you 50 lvl ev'd snorlax,50 lvl ev's gyarados or 55 lvl ev'd yanmega.PM me if you are interested.For another pokemon see my thread.

I like the Snorlax and Yanmega. Could I have the movesets on them.

Hi, very nice shop!
    I like Foretress, Dusknoir and Vappy- check my store! :) (in sig)

Will do. Thanks!
    EDIT: I Like Tangrowth and Scizor. PM me when you can trade

Lucky 1276

Pikachu Lover
    Years
    • GA
    • Seen Feb 21, 2009
    Hey bobbie, check my thread for this:
    Jolly Charizard 297/267/188/216/199/328
    Fire Punch, EQ, Belly Drum, Substitute

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2010
    I would like to have a Suicune. My EV trained pokemon are perfect speed good IV's, pokerus, EV trained baton pass/trapper Smeargle, and a baton pass ninjask. I also have active pokerus.

bobbie246

Runner
    Years
  • I would like to have a Suicune. My EV trained pokemon are perfect speed good IV's, pokerus, EV trained baton pass/trapper Smeargle, and a baton pass ninjask. I also have active pokerus.

Okay. I'm interested in the Smeargle. What is his moveset?

Back