• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Even more Pixel art!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dude256

Pixel Artist/Programmer
Years
  • Hey everybody I'm back for a bit, been playing around with my project alot and decided to increase the resolution.

Also before anyone asks I'm also "Dhaos" at both pixelopolis and pixeltendo...and pixeljoint lol.

Heres some of the latest test graphics:

Doing some frame rate tests for my project. Deciding on 10fps or 20fps animations.

*perspective is at 30degree tilt or so

Even more Pixel art!

-base frame/proportions
    -lower legs a few px too long

Even more Pixel art!

-torso sways and turns too much

Even more Pixel art!

-head should turn a bit, feet a bit too small

Even more Pixel art!

-slower swing

Even more Pixel art!

-faster swing

Even more Pixel art!

Even more Pixel art!

*these came out too big, couldn't fit them properly into an animation sheet ^^u.

This was done for a duel at pixeltendo (yes dhaos is my normal signature >_<)
    Even more Pixel art!

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • Dude, as I have always said you are awsome, Is that green one an evo of the Green starter you had in your last thread? I love the animations of the swinging, are those going to be anything or were you jsut testing?

dude256

Pixel Artist/Programmer
    Years
  • I'm revamping that old project I posted awhile back, that green critter is the new 'starter' Except I will have to shrink him down about 15~20%.

The swinging and walking are being used for the male hero. He gets to fight along side his 'summons'.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Beautiful as always, the wireframe animations seem to run pretty smooth, can;t wait to see the finished result =D

That Samus piece is amazing, i love the shading and textures, and the palette too.

Well done once again.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2008
    the green creature looks like treecko on drugs. Very nice shading and smooth animation. definateky 10/10.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Yeah the Treecko type thing you did is cool. Are you actually going to input that into the moving scene?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Your stuff is really really good. Probably some of the best actual pixel art I've seen at Pokecommunity.

dude256

Pixel Artist/Programmer
    Years
  • @Vaati-san: Thanks for the support =3
    @Nashie1: Lol, pokemon + steroids...scary combination.
    @Maneachicken: Heh, no the lizard isn't going into a hack. I've got my own game engine programmed, thats where all this stuff is being put 'into'.
    @Allstories: Thank you very much. I've got more on the way but it'll take some time before is postable (still very WIPish)

Krusty

6 string shredder and art dude
    Years
  • Lookin' good. :)

The new grass starter monster looks awesome, I bow to you. xD I could draw that well but I couldn't sprite it. Also the Samus looks really nice, and the wirframes look really cool. :)

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Definately some good pixels here. Everything looks phenomenal. The slight errors, you already pointed out. I still love that plant-type creature. Nice work, man. XD

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
  • dude256 said:
    This was done for a duel at pixeltendo (yes dhaos is my normal signature >_<)
    Even more Pixel art!
    *is in love Zero Suit Samus*
    This is my first viewing of your work and I'd just like to say, wow. The shading on both the lizard-like creature and Samus is simingly perfect and WAY beyond anything I'm capable of. It all looks really kickarse Dude.
    Heh, I can say your nickname at the end of a sentence and it sounds/looks like I'm just saying dude, Dude.

psyduck101

Read the **** post bellow ><
    Years
  • dude256 said:
    Hey everybody I'm back for a bit, been playing around with my project alot and decided to increase the resolution.

Also before anyone asks I'm also "Dhaos" at both pixelopolis and pixeltendo...and pixeljoint lol.

Heres some of the latest test graphics:

Doing some frame rate tests for my project. Deciding on 10fps or 20fps animations.

*perspective is at 30degree tilt or so

Even more Pixel art!

-base frame/proportions
    -lower legs a few px too long

Even more Pixel art!

-torso sways and turns too much

Even more Pixel art!

-head should turn a bit, feet a bit too small

Even more Pixel art!

-slower swing

Even more Pixel art!

-faster swing