• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'evening!

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    Well I thought I should attempt to introduce myself; I'm somewhat of a lurker, after getting back into pokemon for the xtnth time I discovered this forum! I've played pokemon since the young age of about 9, when Pokemon Red and the Gameboy Colour were both cool, 'new' things. 8 years on and I'm eagerly anticipating HG/SS's release, and spending my time finally playing through Platinium and LeafGreen!

Uten

can you feel me now?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 30, 2009
    Welcome to PC, Skillpadde.
    It seems everyone is eagerly anticipating HG/SS's release these days.

It's hard to imagine what kind of Pokémon fan wouldn't be psyched for them. Anywho, make sure to read the rules and enjoy yourself.
    If you need any help, most people would be happy to teach you the ropes.

Miria

A wild Miria appeared!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 13, 2010
    Welcome. ^^ I've been mostly trolling around the trade forums.. hence such a low post count! :P I'll be trolling the battle forums once my team is finished though..! Speaking of which, hope you've managed to get those trades done for yourself.

These forums are great! I've had a lot of very good and successful trades done here. ^^

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Welcome to PC! Let me know if you're up for any trading or battling (except over winter break :( ) and I'll accept if I'm free. Anyway, enjoy your time on the forums, and just ask if you want help or want to be friends!

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    I love to watch the shows of Pokemon. Quite an interesting stuff of entertainment it is.
    Every kid who loves cartoon are big fan of Pokemon. It has got good concept and storyline in it.

Back