• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event and shinies Thread - with shiny Movie Shaymin and shiny Movie Regigigas now!

Paolo_MaSter

Event ManiaC
    Years
    ill give u 2 dutch darkrais for these (they r legit):

Charmander # ID No. 07208 # naive # 15th August 2008 # UT NEW
    Charmander # ID No. 07208 # naive # 16th August 2008 # UT NEW
    Charmander # ID No. 07208 # naive # 17th August 2008 # UT NEW
    Charmander # ID No. 07208 # naive # 19th August 2008 # UT NEW
    Charmander # ID No. 07208 # naive # 26th August 2008 # UT NEW

Years
    They're all legit, got from a Japan friend. Which Darkrais do u have?
    EDIT: Do you want Likes to run hex checked TCGWC Pika for your Hates to lose TCGWC Pika?

Last edited:

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    Are you interested in foreign legit wish pokes? 2 from france and 3 from america. They were supposed to be japanese but they were hatched in different countries.

Years
    I'd like the Quirky and Lonely ones, please =) And if you are interested in something else for the other Darkrais, just tell me ^^ Can we trade tomorrow? Sorry if I tell u everytime "tomorrow",Im too busy, but I never forget trades...

@SkyForm: Maybe, can I have OT/ID No, please? What do u want?

Years
    Thanks ^^ Yeah, It's 1.14 am here X___X And tomorrow I have to go to a park with my friends X___X [The same park where Darkrai had been distribuited, LOL] xDD Byeee ^^

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    i pmed u the info. ill look at ur list.

I only want these...
    Squirtle # ID No. 60227 # lax # UT
    Bulbasaur # ID No. 60227 # careful # UT

Can you pick which 2 pokes u want from me. Since I only want 2.

Last edited:

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    Ryuuta Magikarp # ID No. 12226 # modest # UT
    Uttu Magikarp # ID No. 01256 # relaxed # UT
    Nana Magikarp # ID No. 07076 # lonely # UT
    Ruirui Magikarp # ID No. 02226 # rash # UT
    Norii Magikarp # ID No. 03126 # hardy # UT
    Kyocera Starly # ID No. 08311 # mild # UT
    Kyocera Bidoof # ID No. 17336 # lonely # UT

intested in these, check my thread for them.

bmcqueen1118

Event Trader
    Years
    hey im intrested in you shiny manaphy event, a modest shaymin if you got one. I have a shiny movie regigigas, shiny movie shaymin, shiny ho oh, world 8 lucrio, tru manaphy, alamos, batonage, almia, woolworths darkrai, shiny groudon, rayuaza. I saw that ur faraway island mew if nft, but i'd be willing to give two pokes for it =] actually i would like all ur event manphy's except the ranger one from u hust the shiny one. i also have palcity lucario, mew, batonage riolu gamestop deoxys. pm me please

Years
    @Sky form: Ok, Im interested in the 2 French wish pkmns then ^^ And if you need other pkmns, let me know, I need the Wish Absol American badly.
    @SRkid: I cant be sure it's legit, since there arent legit arceus ^^ I need PCNY Altaria and PCNY Salamence.
    @Crystal Shaymin: I dont need anything, sorry...
    @JOSEGABRIEL: I need to know the infos before, I dont trade Giulias easily.
    @bmcqueen1118: I need to know Woolworth darkrai date and nature and WORLD08 Lucario personality, please =]

bmcqueen1118

Event Trader
    Years
    the lucario has good endurance and i traded my woolworths, but i have a shiny movie gigas, normal movie gigas, shiny and normal shaymin, palcity lucario and mew, poketopia electivire and magmortar, shiny mew, groudon, rayquaza, houndoom, dragonite, and others. Let me know if anything catches your eye o i also have 2 almia darkrais and an alamos one

Years
    For the English Aug. 11-or was it 12?-I can offer some Movie Shaymin. I have a test Shaymin, July 12 Calm, Jolly/Modest July 19, and Calm July 6.

Back