• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event and shinies Thread - with shiny Movie Shaymin and shiny Movie Regigigas now!

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2008
    i'll give you either a shiny deoxys lv 100, a shiny ho-oh lv 100, a shiny rayquaza lv 100 or a lv 100 distant land lugia

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2008
    well... i also have a shiny: slowking, gallade, wigglytuff, luxray, bellossom? all lv 100

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I am interested in your Festa Metang and Sunday Pikachu. I offer PALCITY Lucario and E4ALL Manaphy.

Years
    @Consize: Interested in the 2 darkrais, and what is the personality and date of the pika?
    @shinkita: I dont give events for free sorry xD
    @Ichaste Pekoni: I already receved an offert about those 2 pkmns, have you got other pkmns I dont have?

Years
    Italian Duking are not for trade, sorry. For the other 2 pkmns, I need:
    Skitty nv 5 ( shiney ) ( jackpot ) nt [prudent 12 oct 2007]
    Tylton nv 5 ( shiney ) ( faux-chage ) nt [pressé 8 jan 2008]
    Is it ok? ^____^

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2008
    OK I go you cloned
    I connect

You really want nothing against your duking Italian please I have jirachi 08 ho - oh that you look and legit

Last edited:
    Years
    Pokepark nv 30 id 60830 nt [solo 21 sep 2006]
    Only need this, but Italian Dukings are nft, so if you need something else ok, if no, no thanks ^^

Back