• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event and shinies Thread - with shiny Movie Shaymin and shiny Movie Regigigas now!

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2008
    OK against deoxys doel he(it) is not shiney?
    Your gible it is not the seikan but the kanetu

Years
    °_° I didnt know, I will edit, I cant speak Japanese °° Do you want a pkmn back?

My doel deoxys isnt shiny.

Hapi-San

uh.. ?
    Years
    Out of curiosity more than anything, are the prelease Regigigas the same as the standard movie Regigigas? And legit? If so, on Friday up for a trade on a Darkrai? I'm getting a number of them from Woolworths that day..

Years
    @Hapi-san: Yes, the only different thing is the date ^^ Yes, it's legit. Which Darkrais?
    @Consize: Then I'm interested in:
    8/8 UK Darkrai - Timid UT
    13/8 UK Darkrai - Jolly UT
    TGCWC Pika

and what is the nature and ID No. PCNY Aggron? Natures of festa Electabuzz and Magmar?

Years
    8/8 UK Darkrai - Timid UT
    13/8 UK Darkrai - Jolly UT
    TGCWC Pika
    Magmar Nov. 25, 2006 quiet
    PCNY Aggron
    What do you want for them?

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
    Hey Light! Would you like to trade now? From your list that you need, I have:

TGCWC Pikachu
    shiny Faraway Island shiny Mew (I offer a lot for this!!)
    NoK Manaphy
    NoK Rayquaza
    E4ALL Manaphy
    NWS Manaphy

Years
    The events I am most interested in from your list are:

Shiny Movie Shaymin # ID No. 07198 # lonely # 19th July # UT (unsurprisingly)
    Manaphy JBHF # ID No. 11077 # gentle # UT
    Mew # ID No. 50716 # hasty # UT
    Regirock # ID No. 50901 # naive # UT
    Registeel # ID No. 50901 # mild # UT

But mine are obviously not worth those so what would you be willing to trade for mine?

Back