• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EVENT: Borderlands 2 Shenanigans :D

TY

Welcome to PC's Borderlands 2 Get Together for PC
We will fight bosses, try to get Vermivorous to spawn (well i dont think we will do this) and more! This event starts today at 9pm, so thats 8 hours from now. Also we will continue madness on Thursday October 24th, Friday October 25th and Saturday October 26th.

Rules
Copied this straight from LGDArm's LoL Get Together, so thanks =P

~ All PokeCommunity rules apply
~ All Video Games rules apply
~ Please be respectful to other people, especially in [all] chat.

If you wanna join, post your Steam name in it like this:
Username: ShadowExcadrill
Steam: ShadowExcadrill

Also if someone else wants to co-host this event please PM me so we can adjust times so everyone can enjoy the event :D

TY

Im setting up the lobby for today, dunno if we will go with lvl 50 chars or start over as a lvl 1, depends on you guys :)

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Ah wish i saw this when it happened. Only just spotted it now. I haven't played in a long time. I don't think my old level 50 mecromancer exists anymore so I would have to start over again. but would be up for playing any time really. I enjoy BL2.

Back