• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event Legendary Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Thanks to Cakesu's generosity, I regained my desire to catch 'em all, and am now only one' mon away from 100% (less unreleased 'mons). This would be the first Pokédex I have completed since the original red version,and all I need is a Darkrai. I put my Giratina up for tradeies on the GTS. If you trade me, and want it back, reply with your player name and the special attack stat (just to make sure I don't give it to anyone via false claims) and I'll give it right back to you. Please and thank you!

Or, if it would be easier, slap your FC on a reply, and we can do it that way!

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Just cutting to the chase, I need to finish my 'dex, and if I don't, I may just go mad.... I need all the event Legendary Pokémon, and they can be clones or whatever. I have a few shinies, but nothing to write home about. I also have Pokérus. Please let me know if you can help me out. I am willing to trade these Pokés back if you want.

Hey there

I don't mind helping you out for free. I can clone my events :) (I have to check if I have all of them, even if I don't I'll still clone what I have).

Let me know if you're interested.

Years
  • Hey there

I don't mind helping you out for free. I can clone my events :) (I have to check if I have all of them, even if I don't I'll still clone what I have).

Let me know if you're interested.

That would be great! Thank you so much! When are you available?

Years
  • Thanks to Cakesu's generosity, I regained my desire to catch 'em all, and am now only one' mon away from 100% (less unreleased 'mons). This would be the first Pokédex I have completed since the original red version,and all I need is a Darkrai. I put my Giratina up for tradeies on the GTS. If you trade me, and want it back, reply with your player name and the special attack stat (just to make sure I don't give it to anyone via false claims) and I'll give it right back to you. Please and thank you!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back