• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Event: PokeBall Vivillon in America (Ends August 12th)

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
  • Apparently it's here until August 12th, 2014!

https://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

and Smogon's FB posted it, too.

Gogogogo :D I'm getting mine xD

Event: PokeBall Vivillon in America (Ends August 12th)

I always forget about PowerSave WonderCard dates >:\ but at least I know mine are legit lol Will the date received change as long as I don't pick it up at the Pokemon Centre until tomorrow?

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I feel sorry for all the people who busted their heads trying to get the Japanese one lmao.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    lol, Game Freak would do a WiFi distribution of this Vivillon after I already got my hands on one (thanks again Lunis!) But hey, now I'll have TWO of them.

And this event is really short. It's only 6 days long....

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    Just picked mine up. It is a male with Adamant nature. This is event is the shortest lasting event that I know of.

Next time they have a wifi event like this, save right before you talk to teh pokemon center woman (facing her) then keep resetting until you get a nature you want. (got X and Y with a Pokeball Vivillon in each both with Modest nature)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    One of my most favorite Vivillon form out there is this, to be honest. Sadly, my wi-fi isn't working, so I probably won't be able to get it. There's always next time, though, I suppose! Even if they don't give it away anymore in future, I could still get it from friends, hopefully.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • After finally getting myself to download the GTS Vivillion last week, they decided to release yet another event Vivillion for me to obtain. I have the worst timing. >_>

εcho.

The silver ninetales
    Years
  • Thanks for the heads up!

This is perfect timing, I just restarted my Y version so I can use my Pokeball Vivillon in my playthrough. :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    Nice just redeemed this, Also did i miss out on the Pinsir/Heracross? i remember seeing something days ago about getting them and their mega stone from gamestop.

Years
  • Sadly my region has been getting the shaft with events lately, but nice to see the Americans finally have a shot of easily getting a Poke Ball Vivillon!

But lasting only 6 days is not really good for an event imo... especially one that's such a rare collector's item type of Pokemon. At least its nature and IVs can be easily reset.

Years
  • Apparently it's here until August 12th, 2014!

https://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

and Smogon's FB posted it, too.

Gogogogo :D I'm getting mine xD

Event: PokeBall Vivillon in America (Ends August 12th)

I always forget about PowerSave WonderCard dates >:\ but at least I know mine are legit lol Will the date received change as long as I don't pick it up at the Pokemon Centre until tomorrow?

Spoiler:
    I'm SRing mine now:) seen it on serebii early yesterday morning. It's amazing that no one was alerted to it until it started:/

And to answer your question, it won't change the date no matter when you pick it up from the delivery girl. The date is set to when you downloaded the wondercard. I changed the date of my ds to be in the year 2015 before picking mine up. So I will have a time traveling pokeball vivillon 0.0

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I feel sorry for all the people who busted their heads trying to get the Japanese one lmao.
    There was no Japanese one, IIRC.

Just picked mine up. It is a male with Adamant nature. This is event is the shortest lasting event that I know of.
    Wrong. Mega Kick Pikachu was one day in Japan. Ironically, it makes it a great one for people to use a hacked Wonder Card for; no one will ever know in the trading circuit. Unless people change their dates.

Nice just redeemed this, Also did i miss out on the Pinsir/Heracross? i remember seeing something days ago about getting them and their mega stone from gamestop.
    No, that's later this month.

I'm SRing mine now:) seen it on serebii early yesterday morning. It's amazing that no one was alerted to it until it started:/
    Screw that. Use Power Saves, collect the Event, save and Bank it, then restore the prior save. Collect the Event, save and Bank it, then restore the prior save. Collect the Event...

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2015
    Wonderful to see the Americans getting the Pokeball Vivillion, might actually give me the opportunity to get one myself if I can get a reasonable trade offer.

Seriously, the one in Germany was meant for the entire PAL region apparently, that's great if you live in Germany, but not so much if you're in the UK.

EDIT:

I would like to retract my somewhat catty statement with the good news that the Europe region is indeed getting the Pokeball Vivillon. We might have to wait a small while, but it's better than never getting it!

Last edited:
    Back