• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event Pokemon Up For Trade

jaraide

Poke Fanatic
Years
  • ive got the 3 crown beasts event zoura event zoroark Lv.100 event arucus and more looking for shinys any lv.

Years
  • ooohhh I want that event Arceus, but the only shiny I have is a red Ryhorn. DX and maybe a shiny Spiritomb, I have to check.

ebiltun

Shiny and Event Collector
    Years
  • What event is the Arecus from? What other events do you have besides the ones listed in the first post?

ebiltun

Shiny and Event Collector
    Years
  • I have 2 questions. What is the OT, and where was it found, it is found in the Entree Forest? I will give you a Shiny Legendary for it if it is Legit, it was found in the Entree Forest, and is in a Dream Ball.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Dang it! My Arceus is a hack too, I'm trying to find a legit one. The only legit legendaries I need are Arceus and Deoxys. Well, and the black and white legendaries that are unobtainable right now.

Back