• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen event through wi-fi

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2009
    is it possible for u to get the mystery event from a friend through wi-fi with there friend code or what

Jabunks

Currently Inactive
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2010
    Nope, sorry :p
    Only way to get it is for your friend to clone it I guess

Years
  • Actually, the first Wi-Fi Event will be sometime this year or next year. It will be the members pass for Darkrai on Newmoon Island. Not even Japan has gotten this event yet, so they will just do a worldwide thing for a month or two for all you kiddies to download. I seriously can't wait because I'm gonna SR for that purple thang! I predict the event to take place anywhere from august-january.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • Actually, the first Wi-Fi Event will be sometime this year or next year. It will be the members pass for Darkrai on Newmoon Island. Not even Japan has gotten this event yet, so they will just do a worldwide thing for a month or two for all you kiddies to download. I seriously can't wait because I'm gonna SR for that purple thang! I predict the event to take place anywhere from august-january.

Do you have a souce for this? I'm not saying you are wrong, but it would help if there was some proof that this is happening; I certainly haven't heard anything about it and it doesn't make much sense to me that they are holding this so soon after having the TRU event.

If it is true though, SRing for a Shiny one seems to be a good idea. If I have the patience.

Years
  • Do you have a souce for this? I'm not saying you are wrong, but it would help if there was some proof that this is happening; I certainly haven't heard anything about it and it doesn't make much sense to me that they are holding this so soon after having the TRU event.

If it is true though, SRing for a Shiny one seems to be a good idea. If I have the patience.

No, but it hasn't been released in Japan, so there will probably be a WiFi event. Bulbapedia has stated that it hasn't been released anywhere though.

Back