• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event Trade Shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gallade7

Fan of Gallade
    Years
    You got an event, and you want a one you don't have yet, or a new one? Here's your place. :D

How it works: Say you have EUSMR09 Regigigas, and you want WIN2011 Shiny Raikou, first you'd trade your Regigigas, so I can check legitimacy then I'd clone it, and send it back, then trading one of your poor unwanted Pokemon for your selected event Pokemon, in this case Shiny Raikou. I get a new Event to offer and you get a free event. :D

So the more trades I get the more events you get, win-win no?

PM or VM me for trade stating what you have, and what you want. I can only trade from Black so... I'm sorry if you wanted them on a lower gen...

EVENTS I OWN
    So far I have:

WIN2011 Shiny Raikou
    WIN2011 Shiny Entei
    WIN2011 Shiny Suicune
    EUSMR09 Regigigas
    SMR2010 Jirachi
    Dream World Leafeon
    GAMESTP Celebi

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2011
    What would you like for one of the shiny event dogs and celebi? I'm mostly trying to collect in my games, so I was wondering to what caliber I would have to trade since you are cloning anyway?

Thanks in advance

-Duo

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    I have a few events, and Im looking for the new events from the latest movie and maybe some I missed in the last couple months.

boyblunder

[span=“background:#dc4b3 8 url('https://i.imgur.co
    Years
    If you gimme crown Entei I'll give you 10th ANNI Latias

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2011
    Is anyone still trading event pokemon? (before Victini)

are you still doing the event trade? if so email me at [email protected]. i have a few event pokes to trade

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Not only does this trade thread not meet the minimum required offers, it cannot be revived by anyone other than the owner.

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back