• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Events and Shinys

olearye273

im English and i dont like tea
    Years
    hi could you please ev my rhyperior like this: max atck max def rest in hp ty :)

offer: mystery mew, adamant evd salamence stats at lvl 100 at:372 def:188 sp atk:209 sp def:197 spd:68 hp:307, shiny pinsir or latias :)

CallMeYou

Pokemanz breeder
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2011
    hi could you please ev my rhyperior like this: max atck max def rest in hp ty :)

offer: mystery mew, adamant evd salamence stats at lvl 100 at:372 def:188 sp atk:209 sp def:197 spd:68 hp:307, shiny pinsir or latias :)
    i'll just take the myster mew but can you wait a bit i have alot of things on my plate to do

olearye273

im English and i dont like tea
    Years
    hi errrm... i need two things lol (not need to be done quickly or any time soon)

1 cloning
    2 could u please bread me a koffing with pain split and if possible will-0-wisp nature prefrebally impish (although doesnt matter too much!)

CallMeYou

Pokemanz breeder
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2011
    hi errrm... i need two things lol (not need to be done quickly or any time soon)

1 cloning
    2 could u please bread me a koffing with pain split and if possible will-0-wisp nature prefrebally impish (although doesnt matter too much!)
    i'm in a battle then i think i aheva trade and i can do both

~MasterMind~

⌊C u r i o s i t y ♫ ♥⌉
    Years
    do you or can you get a shiny dratini perferably lv 1 - 10 ill be willing to offer a mesprit lv50 holding tm45

Back