• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Events For Events

Kojima

Pokemon Of The Month Above
Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2008
    I don't need one...thanks for the offer anyway.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    I don't need one...thanks for the offer anyway.

Do you need any Bryant Park Pokes? I have PokePark Celebi and Japanese Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disc Celebi, Channel and WISHMKR Jirachi. I have 2 MYSTRY Mews and one have good IVs in all stats and has a good nature. I also have a Ranger Manaphy with good IVs in all stats except defense, and it has a good nature.

Kojima

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2008
    Sure, I'll take a Bryant Pokemon. I really want a naive natured one, you have any?

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Sure, I'll take a Bryant Pokemon. I really want a naive natured one, you have any?

I think my Latias is Naive natured... Do you want any of the other Pokes I offered for a Yukari Phione, that Australian Manaphy, the Concert Chatot and some 10th Anniverseries?

Kojima

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2008
    I think my Latias is Naive natured... Do you want any of the other Pokes I offered for a Yukari Phione, that Australian Manaphy, the Concert Chatot and some 10th Anniverseries?

Well, I'll take all the Byrants :D I haven't gotten any :(

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Well, I'll take all the Byrants :D I haven't gotten any :(

OK, so Bryant Park Latias + Bryant Park Typhlosion for:

-Yukari Mew
    -The Australian Manaphy

Are you sure you don't want my Japanese Colosseum Bonus Disc Celebi, my PokePark Celebi, or my Jirachis?

Kojima

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2008
    Nah, I could just get them from someone else. Oh and I can't trade The Australian Manaphy, sorry!

Kojima

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2008
    Sorry, I'm currently running low on some events. Anything else? Do you want a Yukari Phione?

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Sorry, I'm currently running low on some events. Anything else? Do you want a Yukari Phione?

Um sure I guess. So let's recap:

The Bryant Pokes for the Yukari Mew and Phione....

Kojima

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2008
    You got it xD

BTW, updated cloning service on first post!

Back