• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Events for Shinys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey, I came back to lend you some more of my pokemon. I don't need clones for all of these, only the Gothita. And of course I want the originals back :)

Let me know if you have any of these:

Solosis
    Honedge
    Sudowoodo
    Tyrunt (nicknamed Blue)
    Gothita
    Inkay

I can do these six today and come back tomorrow or the day after with some more.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Hey, I came back to lend you some more of my pokemon. I don't need clones for all of these, only the Gothita. And of course I want the originals back :)

Let me know if you have any of these:

Solosis
    Honedge
    Sudowoodo
    Tyrunt (nicknamed Blue)
    Gothita
    Inkay

I can do these six today and come back tomorrow or the day after with some more.

Okey well I need them all except Tyrunt, and just to reiterate you want the originals back, plus one extra Gothita? and what Events would you like in return :)

Years
  • Okey well I need them all except Tyrunt, and just to reiterate you want the originals back, plus one extra Gothita? and what Events would you like in return :)

I don't need any events at the moment :)
    I'm just lending them to you because I want to help.
    I'll be online for the next hour or two.

Years
  • Okey, well how about competitive Pokemon? Fully EV trained with a competitive move set?

Truthfully I'll take anything in exchange since I will probably send them back to you when you return my originals + the extra Gothita. But if you really want to send me something I wouldn't object at all to an Event Mew or Pokebank Celebi.
    Really though anything at all is fine, you could send me only wurmples and I'd be ok with that.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Truthfully I'll take anything in exchange since I will probably send them back to you when you return my originals + the extra Gothita. But if you really want to send me something I wouldn't object at all to an Event Mew or Pokebank Celebi.
    Really though anything at all is fine, you could send me only wurmples and I'd be ok with that.

Okey well I'm going to send you a mix of stuff, keep whatever you want :)
    There's a Mew, Celebi some HA, Egg moves and a clone of 6IV Shiny Rhyoerior that I love :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2015
    I have a shiny squirtle, Shiny tyrantrum, Shiny clawitzer, Shiny Chandelure. What other events do you have?

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • I have a shiny squirtle, Shiny tyrantrum, Shiny clawitzer, Shiny Chandelure. What other events do you have?

Hiya I'd like to offer something for your chandelure, I'v got quite a few events so what events are you looking for in particular?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back