• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Events for Shinys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burritoburger

Shiny Hunter/Trader
    Years
    If your event mew is still available, I'd love to have it.
    I can offer Slowpoke, Absol, Skarmory, Umbreon, Vivillon (Savanna), Misdreavus, and Larvesta.
    If you'd like details on any of these pokemon I'd be happy to PM you.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
    If your event mew is still available, I'd love to have it.
    I can offer Slowpoke, Absol, Skarmory, Umbreon, Vivillon (Savanna), Misdreavus, and Larvesta.
    If you'd like details on any of these pokemon I'd be happy to PM you.

Sure I'd like your shiny Larvesta :)

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
    Sweet! I'll get ready for the trade. Perhaps it should be mentioned this Larvesta isn't mine, rather it was traded to me a long time ago. So I'm not the OT.

That's fine, could you let me know the level, wether it was bred or caught and IV's if it's not too much trouble

Years
    Hey, I hatched a second shiny male Buneary yesterday when I was trying for a female one (my rotten luck). Was wondering if you needed one. I don't need anything special. Just a simple trade and trade back deal should do.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
    Hey, I hatched a second shiny male Buneary yesterday when I was trying for a female one (my rotten luck). Was wondering if you needed one. I don't need anything special. Just a simple trade and trade back deal should do.

Sure you don't want anything back? I can give you a shiny competitive Pokemon for it?

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
    Nah, I'm good. Just need the original back and I can give you your pokemon back as well. I like helping you with your shiny dex. haha.

Thanks, let me know if you need anything,since you breed a lot I'v just put together a set of 6IV Dittos of every nature so it's easy to pass down whatever nature you want, I can copy you a set if you like :)

Years
    Thanks, let me know if you need anything,since you breed a lot I'v just put together a set of 6IV Dittos of every nature so it's easy to pass down whatever nature you want, I can copy you a set if you like :)

That actually sounds amazing, but I wouldn't want to inconvenience you. That's a lot of trading haha.
    I'm online right now btw, so just let me know when you want to trade for the Buneary :)

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
    That actually sounds amazing, but I wouldn't want to inconvenience you. That's a lot of trading haha.
    I'm online right now btw, so just let me know when you want to trade for the Buneary :)

It's no problem, I'm trading a set to someone els too but I can do your in a little bit, you just need 25 junk Pokemon :)

Years
    It's no problem, I'm trading a set to someone els too but I can do your in a little bit, you just need 25 junk Pokemon :)

Oh, in that case thank you.
    (I'm going for that female buneary so I've got plenty of leftover 5IV buneary to get rid of, haha)
    Again, just send me a message when you're ready. I'll try to check back here every 10-15 minutes or so.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
    Oh, in that case thank you.
    (I'm going for that female buneary so I've got plenty of leftover 5IV buneary to get rid of, haha)
    Again, just send me a message when you're ready. I'll try to check back here every 10-15 minutes or so.

Hiya, I'll be ready to trade in 15 minuets :)

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
    Ok. When should we trade for the Buneary? After the Ditto? Or if you haven't cloned the Ditto set yet I can give you the Buneary before and you can clone them together. It's up to you :)

I'v already cloned ditto so if you trade Buneary last I'll come offline clone it and then be back on :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back