• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Events for Shinys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
Years
  • 'Ofcourse not! *whispers into the dark* Let's say eleven years and one cinema ticket to Titanic, oh sorry my bad. Was a while ago that went on cinema. My apologies!'

Ah the ship that almost didn't sink thanks to Celine Dion (not that I blame the poor Angel, it's an aweful song)

Crowley666

King of hell
    Years
  • Well even I did fell a tear of the sinking ship, um I mean because of the beautiful song.

Okay back to business! Shall we! (Really got to stop roleplaying...)

I'm very interested in following...

Spoiler:

And out of many I got following that are untouched. Only a Tyranitar and HP grass competive Keldeo.

Spoiler:

Updated: Added a few that recently got into my collection :)

Last edited:

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Well even I did fell a tear of the sinking ship, um I mean because of the beautiful song.

Okay back to business! Shall we! (Really got to stop roleplaying...)

I'm very interested in following...

Spoiler:

And out of many I got following that are untouched. Only a Tyranitar and HP grass competive Keldeo.

Spoiler:

Damn I was enjoying it haha
    Okey down to business
    If your interested in these and concidering your offering an adequate trade I would suggest posting this in the shop I fun with some other users, we have a better selection of Events there in my section you may be interested in. This post is just a few personal Pokemon I'm happy to clone a lot but my section in the shop has a lot more :) please have a look I'll give you a good deal since your the king of hell himself ;)

Crowley666

King of hell
    Years
  • Splendid indeed. Will check it out further. Might be tomorrow although. Past 2 o'clock in the night here and got to go up in 4 hours haha but when are you on? Timezone?

Thanks for taking your time! I feel the love of business and with that said, love without human blood injected!

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Splendid indeed. Will check it out further. Might be tomorrow although. Past 2 o'clock in the night here and got to go up in 4 hours haha but when are you on? Timezone?

Thanks for taking your time! I feel the love of business and with that said, love without human blood injected!

GMT Seems like your 1hour ahead of me :) I'm on a lot so I would see any post within a few hours, I look forward to doing business with you.
    Stay off the blood it makes you strange ;)

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2015
    I could really use a Victini or Entei if you have them for my pokedex. Event, shiny, or normal.

I have shiny vulpix, cyndaquil, zubat, geodude, elekid, tropius, eevee, beldum, larvitar, pichu, combee, gible, absol, shinx, porygon-z, and chimchar, totodile, and chikorita.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017
    I'm really interested in Keldeo

I don't have much for Shiny's, but I do have Beldum, Sturdy Tyrunt, Yanma, Chespin, Ampharos and Probopass (I also have Shiny Gyarados, but let's be honest, who doesn't?)

Anything of interest?

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • I could really use a Victini or Entei if you have them for my pokedex. Event, shiny, or normal.

I have shiny vulpix, cyndaquil, zubat, geodude, elekid, tropius, eevee, beldum, larvitar, pichu, combee, gible, absol, shinx, porygon-z, and chimchar, totodile, and chikorita.

id be intrsted in shiny Larvitar and shiny Chimchar

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • I'm really interested in Keldeo

I don't have much for Shiny's, but I do have Beldum, Sturdy Tyrunt, Yanma, Chespin, Ampharos and Probopass (I also have Shiny Gyarados, but let's be honest, who doesn't?)

Anything of interest?

im trying to complete a shiny dex so im only really interested in shinys right now, and yes i think everyone got a shiny charizard :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back