• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Events for trade! Xchange!

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2009
    Hello guys, this is the real "SephirothClone" on the real "azntigerpimp4"'s account ages ago. Dont trade with this inpersonator. I just received a pm from smogon with this link of this noob who disrespects the dead.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2008
    DX impersonating a dead person is wrong you should just stop, no one likes you.

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2009
    Paying My Respects to my friend Vanessa

DONT TRADE WITH ANYBODY WHO SAYS HE/SHE IS SEPHIROTHCLONE, BBOY_TORNADO4, MAFIA21, OR AZNTIGERPIMP4 UNLESS ON THIS NAME.In this forum

azntigerpimp4's REAL fc: is 0817 0697 1309

so if a inpersonator uses a different fc then its not me

P.s SHE DID NOT DIE IN A CAR ACCIDENT SHE WAS MURDERERED

Last edited:
    Years
  • DX is busted again. We will catch you each time. If you wanted to trade events, you should have stayed clean from the beginning.

@ DX.

How many times have we caught you? How many alts have you made? You keep getting caught each time. You earned our distrust by scamming and hacking. You should realize that because of that, you will never be able to collect events again. I noticed you trying to use other peoples names lately. We caught you there, so please don't do it anymore. We know all the real people with these names, we will catch you forever. And impersonating a dead person. And not just a dead person, but someone who died young and tragically. That is low. Even for you. We will not rest until every alt you make is banned on all forums.

So please, stop making alts, and just give up event collecting.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2008
    This kid DX, he has no life, all he does is make alts and impersonates people just to get pokemon for a video game. DX your pretty sad, i should have sent you to jail when you hacked my account the first 2 times........ and then you pretended to be me AGAIN on neXi trying to get more pokemon. DX deserves no mercy or sympathy.

To the mods:
    Sorry for all the flaming but this is something serious, because people like DX ruin the fun of pokemon and event collecting, they cause hacks to spread and people to quit. People like DX ruin site because they cause people to leave. DX and other hackers finished of neXis which no longer has pokemon trading on it and now they are working on PokeCommunity. :(

Years
  • All true duke. Event collecting is supposed to be fun. You try your best to trade for pokemon and gather a big collection, to one day amount to something. That is what I did. Started with no events, trading some random pokes for a couple. I got lucky one day, got started and off to about 30. From then on I was trading like wildfire spreads. Now I have tons of events.

Hacking ruins everything. You work so long to trade, do so much trading, just for nothing. I have over 2000 wifi trades. 2000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I've gotten my fair share of hacks over the time. We don't appreciate it. I don't think we can ever get rid of the hacks, but we can try our best to limit it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2008
    It took me 6 Months to build up my event collection and get to around 700 Events total and it took DX 1 week to ruin everything. He traded me tons of hacks without me knowing. Then when i traded those hacks to other people they thought i was a hacker. Then i just lost most interest in Event collecting so DX basically ruined it for me.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2009
    That's just wrong impersonating someone who was murdered.

Event guy v.2 is also him, right?

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2009
    HELLO, I INTERESTED IN THIS POKEMONS:

10 aniv Bryant Park 06808
    latias
    alakazam
    espeon
    umbreon
    pikachu

Jap. poke centers:
    sableeye 60321

Wish
    chansey

yokohama rare palcity mew
    barrier lonely

rare palcity mew
    psychic hasty

rare palcity mew
    ancient power lax

**RARE** NFT
    Test Darkrai all dates
    7/3
    7/4
    7/5
    7/6
    7/7

TOIZA (NFT)
    bulbasuar

PLEASE, SEE MY SHOP AND CHOOSE THE RESPECTIVE NUMBER OF POKEMONS.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2008
    HELLO, I INTERESTED IN THIS POKEMONS:

10 aniv Bryant Park 06808
    latias
    alakazam
    espeon
    umbreon
    pikachu

Jap. poke centers:
    sableeye 60321

Wish
    chansey

yokohama rare palcity mew
    barrier lonely

rare palcity mew
    psychic hasty

rare palcity mew
    ancient power lax

**RARE** NFT
    Test Darkrai all dates
    7/3
    7/4
    7/5
    7/6
    7/7

TOIZA (NFT)
    bulbasuar

PLEASE, SEE MY SHOP AND CHOOSE THE RESPECTIVE NUMBER OF POKEMONS.

Did you even read the last few post?

Back