• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Events in Australia

Marcy_11

Metapod is hot
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2008
    Do you think there will be a Darkrai event in Australia any time soon? or ever?

Australia never gets any event pokemon -.-

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
    Years
    ah the good ol' manaphy event. my brother took my ds for me cos i couldn't be bothered to go lol. other than that i don't know, i don't think anything is currently planned. you'll just have to keep your ears and eyes open :)

Gold Tom

Krazier Than You
    Years
    Gosh! I didn't have Pearl by then but, I was glad to hear about it, having an event in Australia, now the healing can begin. I hope we get more events!

Years
    Keep your heads up... the JBHF Manaphy event happened what a month or two after the american TRU Manaphy.... so there may still yet be hope for you :)

Reniko_Seika

He who plays the hacks
    Years
    I recall them doing the Manaphy one somewhere, as well as a Celebi one years ago for Gold, Silver and Crystal, so they may just do a Darkrai one here in Australia

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    I remember a mew one around the release of the first movie, dont recall a celebi one but I heard about the manaphy one

j_

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2008
    I remember a mew one around the release of the first movie, dont recall a celebi one but I heard about the manaphy one

I remember lining up for that Mew! :)

Back