• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Events in Australia?

Jebel35

Legendary Seeker
Years
  • Sorry if this is in the wrong forum. ^___^;;
    But I was wondering if anyone had heard of any events happening in Austalia?
    We had Manaphy released late last year, but I'm hanging out for getting Deoxys and Arceus!
    Anyone happen to know?

Years
  • hey mate, don't worry, i think about the same thing. i think it's because they don't really consider us part of the pokemon franchising.
    yes, we get the games the cards and the toys, but they don't really consider much else.
    although, I do seem to remember that they have released every single event pokemon except L/H/C/J/D/A/S/D
    in other words, the only event pokemon they have released in australia is manaphy and mew. that's it!
    so your best bet is hacking them...or waiting for platinum ^^

Jack_Maddocks

Event Collector
    Years
  • Guys the onloy reason that there are no events in Australia are that Nintendo isnt as popular as what it is in America and Japan. If Nintendo became more popular I think that would shread our problems.

Gacs

Custom User Title
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2008
    I really don't see how these new events can't be done via Wi-Fi, considering the technology that is available and whatnot.

I guess Toys 'R' Us and Gamestop must've made some very tempting offers to Nintendo.

Years
  • no there are no events coming to Austalia but if you ask around or train some pokemon to high levels and good stats all lot of people would be more than happy to give the events that they get

Years
  • Yeh there is that. But what is the likely hood of that happening unless you have a friend in america/japan who has more than one of the pokemon that was given away?
    i would say, wait for platinum and you'll definately get a Shaymin, but as for the rest...it will be a very long time...(even platinum will be january ish...)unless you can afford to go to america/japan O_o
    EDIT: and nintendo is actually pretty popular in australia, you'd be surprised how many people i know have wii's!

deco11

Custom User Tile
    Years
  • It does suck that Nintendo don't release event stuff.
    I got 2 Manaphys last year, but will that just be 1 off???

I got lots of events by trading...

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • no, not that i know of, i mean you could buy a plane ticket and fly to new york city and go to the events there. And the Arceus event hasn't happened yet. Arceus comes out when the new movie comes out (not the 11 movie)

Back