• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Events, shinies and more~

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2010
    Can i have your TRU Dragonite for my
    shiny Gyarados or My shiny Bliseey

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    very interesting shiny!

i need

WEEZING Modest
    DIALGA Modest
    PALKIA Timid
    EEVEE Modest

this 4.

Pls check my shop on signature! can u clone?

NARUTOIDE4567

pokemon cloner and collector
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    im interested in the shiny giratina and the shiny latias i can offer u a movie 11 shaymin and a pokemon movie 8 regigigas or a shiny ninetales lvl 10 if u are interested

loucas

100% hot
    Years
  • can i have the shiny lugia, o r any event lugia for jap manaphi, and 10anniv celebi ut fo shiny shinx?

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2009
    MEWTWO (LV 100)
    Impish Nature

or
    ABSOL (LV 48)
    Naughty Nature

for gengar lv.42

or
    raticate lv.50

or
    alakazam lv 20

glaceonatcef

Eon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    Caleb06, master.jimmy, NARUTOIDE4567, dylanhenry91, loucas, and togetic11- I currently have lots of people on my list waiting for me to get WiFi so once I get through that I should have time to trade. I have a cloning service on another site (I'm not doing it here since it's against the rules, nor will I post the link) and once I have WiFi I'll be busy with that too- I have someone waiting for me because they have a service that they run from my topic. Please send me a PM so I remember you and I will get back to you ASAP.

And NO. MORE. REQUESTS. From now any, any requests posted will be IGNORED unless I post BEFORE YOU and say that trades are open again. Thank you, and have a good day everyone~

glaceonatcef

Eon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    ShinyNinetails- Can you wait a few minutes? I need to trade some stuff to people who requested a few days ago, eat breakfast (I slept in so I had to come straight here to make it in time for my trades), and then I will certainly trade with you, M'kay?~

Years
  • hey, for a latios, may i have these:
    Gamestp DEOXYS (UT)
    Modest Nature
    &
    POKEMON MOVIE 9/ EIGAKAN ARCEUS (UT)
    Mild Nature

you have limitless supply, so maybe for free? hah, well thats what my firned got, but whatever. if it is for free though...then may i get 2 deoxys? that would complete my deoxys collection, and i would be VERY grateful. thank you =D

Back