• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ever been banned?

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    Quite a few years back, I was banned from a Danish Pokemon forum (I just realized that my forum experiences have nearly been exclusive to Pokemon >_<). While I don't remember the exact details, I do remember getting warnings for spam, which I had no idea what was, as well as someone commenting on my ban about double-posting within some thread I ran. I'd use the excuse that I was only like 10 and that it was the first ever forum I'd gone to, but we've got extremely mature members on here that are of the same conditions, so I don't really feel like that's a valid excuse. In any case, that's the only time I've ever been banned from anywhere that I can recall :p

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    I was never banned here nor any other big forums... I have been banned on a smaller Pokemon forum by the name I shall not mention, hahahaha.

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
    Absolutely. Most of the time for no reason, lots of my friends can confirm that.

Here, no, never.
    I am too much of a good person to do something like getting myself banned. :3

Back