• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ever been emotionally attached to one of your pokemon?

Years
  • =3 Well, I have this Salamence that I hate to see faint and it does well at battling so I discovered some feelings for it, being my favorite and all that stuff also looks good. My Gardevoir is exactly like my Salamence, but I don't like to see most of my pokemon get hurt in battle. >=[

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • I'm like emotionally attached with y Gallade in Diamond! It's like a brother to me. As soon as i evolved it, I was never able to take it out of my party! Even on Battle Revolution! I had taht game since it came out and my Gallade hs been on it forever!

Tasteful Loathing

Danger, danger!
    Years
  • I'm horribly attached to my Luxray. My boyfriend teases me about it. =o=
    Like, he needed a Pokemon with heaps of ribbons so he could get into the Ribbon Society, and I couldn't bear to trade him Luxray, even though he would have given her straight back. xD
    She's been raised from an ickle level three Shinx at the absolute start of my game, and now she's only a few experience points away from 100. c:
    I'm so proud of her, lul. =u=;;

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    If by attached you mean, love forever... no. If you mean like a friend, sort of. In my Pokémon Red I'm attached to my Charizard, Mew, Pidgeotto and my Raticate (though not as much Charizard, Mew and Pidgeotto). My Charizard is the only (Other than Mew) Pokémon I ever gave a nickname 'Char Ruler'. I also gave a nickname to Mew, I called him MYUU. And I'll never deposit my slaves... erm, I mean HM friends... yeah... that's it... not.

DUX is a Farfetch'd and knows Cut and Fly, while Goldeen knows Surf.

Katnip

Harajuku Lover
    Years
  • I got a Treecko on ruby, and I've had him for five-six years... He is the first pokemon I was ever really close to. He's a level 80 Sceptile now and on my Pearl, and I would be DEVASTATED if something happened to him, he's like my baby. I wuv him so much. :)

Eclair

Pastry Trainer
    Years
  • I'm pretty attached to my Empoleon. Worked my butt off leveling the little bugger, so it's mostly a blood, sweat, and tears reason. I'd be pretty bummed if I lost him somehow, but I don't think I'd be distraught or anything.

Back