• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ever change your major?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I guess this can only be answered by college and university students, heh.

Well, have you? If so, why? Was it a good choice?

I am currently thinking of switching out of Engineering so I can be in a Mathematics program. I always liked math more than physics, and with Engineering, there is a LOT of Physics.

I personally think it will be a good choice, but I'm still a little weary. I've been an Engineering student for two years now....

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    n_n; once already.

From Art to Elementary teaching... but, I may switch back to art again, or something different entirely.
    It's just so hard to choose.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I only started university in September and I haven't even gotten into the interesting part of my Computer Science major (I'm still in the general area with all the Math majors and such) but... at the moment, I can't imagine switching my major. :D I love math and I love CS, so the way my school combines them both is perfect for me. The only thing I can really see myself doing down the road is switching into the joint Math/CS major. But... I dunno if I'm good enough at math for that. XD

Years
    I'll have to switch eventually; I'm undeclared. :D I haven't actually declared anything yet, though. :/ I'm still debating on what I want to do. I'm considering majoring in German or in something culinary related, as I love food and cooking. Maybe I could double major? I could be a German-speaking chef 8D How awesome is that? *shot*

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I only started university in September and I haven't even gotten into the interesting part of my Computer Science major (I'm still in the general area with all the Math majors and such) but... at the moment, I can't imagine switching my major. :D I love math and I love CS, so the way my school combines them both is perfect for me. The only thing I can really see myself doing down the road is switching into the joint Math/CS major. But... I dunno if I'm good enough at math for that. XD
    Wow, very similar to what I'm thinking of switching to. I'll either be a Maths Major, or a joint Math/CS major as you already said. XD

Radikaru

moonrose
    Years
    I changed my major twice before I quit going to college, lol.

At first I was majoring in music, because I thought I wanted to do something there since I have a natural talent for that. Then by my sophomore year I lost the motivation for music and changed my major to herbal medicine, because I'm a hippie, but I eventually decided that college wasn't for me and I just stopped going.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    Well, this is my first year in Graphic Design. I was considering changing my major at the beginning of the semester, but now it's growing on me..
    Besides, I don't see myself doing anything else :P

Note: Me and Maths are sworn enemies :D lol

Back