• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ever feel like a murderer IRL?

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
Years
Yes.
There are these blasted sugar ants invading my house, and I went on a rampage and started smashing them until I stopped to think about it. I noticed how in peace they seemed working together, and how they didn't seem to be doing any harm. Eventually my thoughts dived deeper into thinking about why I was killing them, since they seemed like so peaceful and in tune.

But then I remembered that sugar ants can, indeed, contaminate your food if they obtain access to it. Or so I'm told. e____e

Nitrous Oxide

Korporate Amerika
Years
I've killed a pike with an oar one time when I went camping with my friend (and ate it after). Nothing else until my uncle takes me hunting some time.

Back