• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ever feel like a murderer?

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
Years
  • OMG LET'S ALL TALK ABOUT HOW WE THOUGHT THIS WAS A REAL MURDER THREAD AND THEN ACT SURPRISED WHEN WE FIND OUT IT'S NOT!!!! HOW GENIUS IS THAT??!!!

I'm sure everyone feels like a thread-killer once in a while, including me, but I'm sure very few of us are ever actually the cause of a thread dying. Usually there is just nothing left to discuss, or people can't think of the right things to say.

rmmstnr

The Seeker
    Years
  • Ahh, yes, a reminder of how much of a social leper I am. This is an interesting idea for a thread; how ironic it's still going. Perhaps this is the only refuge for us thread killers

It gives me a sinking feeling to look at all the posts that have their last post as my username. *sigh*

Really sucks after you ask a question, its just downright discouraging otherwise (how long till the next post? lets find out!)

Giraffles <3

podɐʇǝɯ
    Years
  • I feel the same, it always bugged the crap out of me when i'd post and then the thread would die. It made me think my comments were dumb or everyone just hated me <:3.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • ...... um... well.

My friend called me and her cousin called but she didn't pick up so I called him for her... I was playing Sonic Rush Adventure at the time so I played that while they talked...
    So eventually the cousin and my friend's dad talk and the cousin mentions Airplane Tricks... so then I say "Ever seen a wingrider?" and the dad's like "WTF O_O" and stops talking. xD

....... Oh, threads?
    Yeah, I'm sure I posted in a thread and then it died several times.... xD

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Uh. Till I posted this, it was on page 2. XD Irony.

Conraturations Kitsune, You an honorary Thread-Killer Thread Thread-Killer!

Spoiler:

XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Nah. Perhaps when I join some fanclubs and nobody ever posts after me... but they were most often dead even before I posted xD

Back