• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Ever Gotten a Japanese pokemon?

Yes or No

• Yes

Votes: 46 82.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 17.9%

• Total voters

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
  • I have got 1. It was a Weavile but I couldn't work out wether or not it was nicknamed. I have also received a French Drifblim which I do believe was nicknamed.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2015
    I got japanese Dialga/Palkia, a wurmple, I think. And possibly some more. Don't ask me why I got the wurmple.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    I have some in my English Diamond and Pearl, and I have a Japanese Diamond, so... yeah, I have a lot of Japanese Pokémon.

Years
  • I've got a few. I've been traded a Shiny Japanese Luxray that was cleary chained or caught at Route 202, then I've got some Japanese events Movie Darkrai, Movie Gigas, Saikyou Salamence etc. I used to have a shiny japanese hatched chimchar too, but traded that away.

Years
  • lol, I got a lv. 100 munchlax that was so ARed it's not even funny "encountered at lv100 on rout 202" "OT. hacker " it was in a master ball

I think it's anoying that ninty dosen't translate the names. I have truble figuring out who's who when they are in the daycare.

lostsoul5673

blahblahblahblahblahblahb lah
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2009
    I have got like, four, a Spiritomb, lvl 1, now lvl 100! A shiny Dialga and Palkia from different people on serebii, and a Snowrunt, but when evolved, it becomes English. :(

lostsoul5673

blahblahblahblahblahblahb lah
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2009
    I once had like seven shiny Japanese Palkias, and traded them around serebii for some rare stuff. And to my cousins for free. :D

Back