• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ever had surgery?

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    hey guys... uh... well have you? I'm having one next week and it's easy and I'm not scared at all or worried because my grampa is one of the best doctors in the country and im not scared of dying neither.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I've never ever had a surgery or have been in one. I was almost in one, but then I didn't need it.

Raizhu

the end
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    I had surgery 12 hours after I was born. Then I had to have more surgery at the age of two. Yeah, real fun.

Years
  • There was something with my ... second brain when I was five or six. It's been a long time since then, so I don't remember any details. Which also means it can't have been a particularly terrible experience.

Years
  • ^ second brain what?

I've only had oral surgery to have teeth removed. The gave me laughing gas and I started giggling at everything. I don't really remember the actual surgery part, just the pain afterward.

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
  • I had an operation on my spine to cure my scoliosis about three or four weeks ago; I now have two metal rods and screws in my spine. It was my first operation ever and I stayed in hospital for around a week. My back still feels a bit weird and I can't bend, lift things or twist my back for three to four months but I'm so glad I had the operation seeing how my back is a lot straighter. I had to go hospital again today for a check-up and I'll be going back to school soon.

Here's a picture of x-rays before and after my operation if anyone's interested (put it in a spoiler incase some people might not like seeing x-rays or something idk):
    Spoiler:

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Yes, on my right ear. It looks pretty different than my left so yeah. Sometimes people ask "what happened to your ear" so I glare at them then they walk away... yeah. But I don't really care that much. XD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • When I was about 8, I had to have surgery to repair a hernia around my groin. The surgery itself was fine, and I can't remember much of life-pre-operation to know how painful the hernia was. I got about a month off school, though, so that was definitely good at the time!

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • ^ Lol, I had exactly this. Although, I remember how painful the hernia was, and it was rather awful. I'm glad I had the operation, and the scar is almost invisible now. I got quite a while off of school, which was fun at the time, although the stitches were a bit of a pain. I did visit my school once and the welcome I got was rather nice. All in all, a good experience, since I didn't feel a thing.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    5 surgeries.

1.) Two days after I was born because my lungs wouldn't fully contract.
    2.) a week after that, something was wrong with my chest, so it needed to be fixed.
    3.) This summer on my leg.
    4.) This summer on my lung.
    5.) This summer on my kidney.

They were very fun.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Surgery in terms of having doctors open up some parts of your body to fix something...nope, never had that type of surgery in my life. However, I did get eye Lasik surgery when I was 18 years of age. It wasn't that bad, despite what others day.

Years
  • When I simultaneously dislocated and broke my elbow, I underwent surgery where they opened up my elbow and inserted two metal pins temporarily.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Never had it. I don't really want to, tbh. But I know someday I will. ;-;

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    i had an surgery when i was two or three years old . i only had one surgery :P

Back