• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ever have one of those dreams...

Shedinja8

Niger, atrum vel malum. Sumo.
Years
  • Have you ever had one of those dreams where what you dreamed came true? Or you met someone you have never seen before and then meet them in real life? I've had them. Some times in dreams... or maybe just a flash in your mind? I wondering if I'm not the only one. Here is one of mine.

I was asleep one night and I had this dream with this girl in it. I had never seen her before. She said "hi" to me and then my dream continued. The next day when we wewnt to the beach, I saw here. She even talked to me and had the same voice as in the dream. It was freaky...

So has this happened to you?

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Yeah, I have them pretty much every night. They're normal to me. I forgot what they are called but they are normal for pretty much everyone. I mean everyones had one.

~JBCBlank

Renneh

I know A Bot
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    I don't live with my biological mum, nor had I seen her in years. And I had a dream one night that social services rung me to tell me that my mum is pregnant and I got the same call the next day. =)

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Yeah. I dreamt that something serious happened to my uncle (didn't really know what) and the next day I was told he died.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • I once dreamt that, after school, somre friends and I went to the movies in a friend's car and we got in an accident. 8 hours after I woke up, they asked me if I wanted to go, but because of that, I said no and went home. Minutes later, they crashed in a near highway, and 3 were sent to the Hospital.

Now that's something I won't forget soon...

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Yeah. But many are minor like someone sitting on a metal bar, someone holding a piece of paper... There are two very memorable ones, though. Two pages of exam questions. Plus my answer sheet for a different exam.

-HeaveN-

In this craziness, absurdity..
    Years
  • I don't believe in this stuff. Whatever happens to you is your fate. It has nothing to do with dreaming. Whatever happens to you is destined to happen. So I better say I believe in reality.

I hope this was appropriate.

Shedinja8

Niger, atrum vel malum. Sumo.
    Years
  • I don't believe in this stuff. Whatever happens to you is your fate. It has nothing to do with dreaming. Whatever happens to you is destined to happen. So I better say I believe in reality.

I hope this was appropriate.

No... it's ok. As long as you are not rude when you say something like that, I don't mind.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • Deja Vu Dream? I had a lot of those! Here's one when I was little:

I was dreaming that my neighborhood was having a block party for no reason what so ever. I woke up the next morning and looked out my window, my dad had the checkard flag race penants hanging from the roof, a bounce on each end of the street and everything!

It was freaky and I was like, 5.

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
  • Deja vu?? Woot!! Sounds like a french word!! Awwsome!!!
    Vu?? Lol!! Its pretty normal to have it... I practically experience it all the time...
    Dreams that came true?? Never happend... but if it were... im like suppose to be on tour around the world with my band...

Years
  • Deja vu?? Woot!! Sounds like a french word!! Awwsome!!!
    Vu?? Lol!! Its pretty normal to have it... I practically experience it all the time...
    Dreams that came true?? Never happend... but if it were... im like suppose to be on tour around the world with my band...

It is French, the English language doesnt have a word for it.

I've had alot of deja vu but all very minor.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I have déjà vu all the time... XD; Most of it's school related, so it doesn't happen to me too much in the summer, but it's all weird nevertheless.

This one time, though, I had a dream that someone was asking this guy I know to get Facebook, and then that day in history, one of my friends asked that same guy to get Facebook. o_o;

Back