• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen ever noticed something strange?

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2008
    pokemon blue and red have yellow, pokemon silver and gold have crystal, pokemon ruby and sapphire have emerald, so what about fire red and leaf green? and diamond pearl too.

Isaac Gravity

Supports hot-bloodedness
    Years
    FR/LG was a way of saying sorry about the GBC games being incompatible with the GBA (understandable) and since you'd rather not be forced to collect them all (which you can't anyway) from Pokemon Colosseum so here's an upgraded Kanto game for you.

As for D/P there has been news about a third title with the unveiling of what it is (and possibly the game's selling point) later this month I look forward to it. I avoided D/P since Wifi came off as the lifeline of the game and I lack that (and am honestly not the most interested in that as far as Pokemon is concerned). That, and wasn't too interested in it due to the lack of single player goods from the info I gathered on it.

Back