• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Ever screamed because of your D/P/P?

Ever screamed because of your D/P/P?

• Total voters

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
    Buying two lots of 99 ultra balls to catch Giratina on platinum. Proceeded to put Giratina to sleep, knocked him down to 1 HP, and began chucking an Ultra Ball. Repeat 198 times, all failures, before I got sick of my luck and used the master ball

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    Oh, just the common "I've got a good streak! IT'S GOING ON FOR SO LONG! DON'T PHAIL ME NOAW!!!1"

and something just comes and craps all over it.

T_T

I was also screaming on the inside when I beat Cynthia the first time.
    "BATTLE FRONTIER, HERE I FREAKING COME!!!1"

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
    Buying two lots of 99 ultra balls to catch Giratina on platinum. Proceeded to put Giratina to sleep, knocked him down to 1 HP, and began chucking an Ultra Ball. Repeat 198 times, all failures, before I got sick of my luck and used the master ball

Frick that man, I take about 40 and usually succeed. I think it's easier to catch Giratina in turnback cave in Pt anyways.

VictorP1

Dialga Tamer
    Years
    If you've used and action replay or hacked the game in the past, that might be the cause.

Heiheipig

- This is Madness? -
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    I screamed (Nobody was home except for me) when I tried to beat Fantina on Platinum. Seriously, what's with hypnosis? It says 60% but it hits anyways!

HyparBeem

n00b? Hell no.
    Years
    I do remember screaming once in the battle hall in Platinum. The Hall Matron came out to battle me and my Choice Banded Garchomp with her Tyranitar. I had no idea she had put a Quick Claw on her pokemon, so I thought two Earthquakes would kill it. But she got two Crunchs on me before I could land the second EQ. >_>;;

VictorP1

Dialga Tamer
    Years
    I do remember screaming once in the battle hall in Platinum. The Hall Matron came out to battle me and my Choice Banded Garchomp with her Tyranitar. I had no idea she had put a Quick Claw on her pokemon, so I thought two Earthquakes would kill it. But she got two Crunchs on me before I could land the second EQ. >_>;;
    Man, computers realy shouldn't use Items, why don't you start a poll on it?

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2010
    woops, i just realize that i put Crystal >_< sorry bout that, i meant a Pearl rom i downloaded

Idiomorph

Pokémon Geneticist
    Years
    The Battle Frontier is a regular perpetrator of scream-induction in my games. Whether it's triple critical hits from a Focus Sash + Swords Dance Weavile, triple successful Guillotines from a Quick Claw Crawdaunt, ten misses in a row against a Double Teaming Umbreon... or just some random Garchomp.

VictorP1

Dialga Tamer
    Years
    The Battle Frontier is a regular perpetrator of scream-induction in my games. Whether it's triple critical hits from a Focus Sash + Swords Dance Weavile, triple successful Guillotines from a Quick Claw Crawdaunt, ten misses in a row against a Double Teaming Umbreon... or just some random Garchomp.
    I haven't even been to the battle frontier in PLatinum yet!

Here's another one:

A rare Electrode in the middle of nowhere appeared, That's not even the best part! IT WAS SHINY!!! So I try to get it down with giga drain, and it fainted! I went nuts!!! I wasn't chaining, it just came out of nowhere! And a giga drain killed it, That shouldn't happen! Man i need to get the move false swipe!

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    "RELICANTH HOLY MEW RELICANTH RELICANTH RELICANTH REL- SHIIIIINY RELICANTH OH MY GOD SHINY RELICANTH"

Woke up the entire house from playing Sapphire... and had no Pokéballs on me at the time. > .< Doesn't help that Relicanth is totally one of the coolest Pokémon ever and needs an evolution.

DestinyBender

Mana du vortes, aeria gloris.
    Years
    I totally went balistic when I won against the Elite Four on Diamond, & my game stopped cos of low batteries.

Lucky I saved at Bertha. Lol.

Number 2, (lol), was when I killed Dialga! I cried in frustration, then begged my friends to 'lend' me their Dialga (heh heh). Too bad for them, I 'forgot' to give it back.

Number 3, was when I lost against the rock gym guy with a.... TURTWIG! I was dumbfounded. At that time, I had made up my mind that I had intellect issues. :\

Say if you think I have issues, at the bottom of your post :D

Type: 'I think DestinyBender has issues'.

~DB

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    I did because while i was walking to prof Rowans House for the first time and had no pokeballs a shinny bidoof appeared

Years
    Yeah, a couple of times due to losing to gym battles and other important battles because the opponent somehow always got a critical hit -_- I hate that.

VictorP1

Dialga Tamer
    Years
    Yeah, a couple of times due to losing to gym battles and other important battles because the opponent somehow always got a critical hit -_- I hate that.
    More things I scream about, Sponsered by the quote above^^^:

When the *beep* uses a full restore when I was just about to knock it out:(
    Ditto to the quote above, I think nintendo puts that in just to "P" us off.

joelogs

region Explorer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    screamed on times when i try to catch a legendary in which the pokeball reach the third shake but still went out... pretty annoying most especially if it's taking a long time already.

screamed on times when i just about 2 steps a wild beast pops out while i was in hurry.

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    My first encounter with the wrath of Cynthia's Garchomp.
    Ditto KOing it the second time round and then losing to her Milotic.

Everytime I see a Zubat.

Everytime some trainer gets Earthquake on my ass. that move shouldn't be allowed.

Erasing one of your pokémon's best moves and then remembering you haven't saved during the past 5 hours of gameplay and you have to start all over again in order to keep the move.

Batteries nearly running out when I had nearly beaten Cynthia [this was the incident with her Milotic]. Why can't we have a batterypack for the DS or something? :(

Back