• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Ever screamed because of your D/P/P?

Ever screamed because of your D/P/P?

• Total voters

VictorP1

Dialga Tamer
    Years
    Oh yes, I scream at my games all the time.

Annoying wild pokemon, legendaries that REFUSE to be caught, important battles, gym matches, champion battles, pokemon that keep using Protect and wasting my time, double-teamers...I've screamed at just about everything that can happen in pokemon.

But, the one that that REALLY made me scream was that one time when I was playing my Sapphire version and I tried to load my save file and it said that my data was corrupted. I have like, 950-something hours on that game!! I didn't want to lose that save file! But it did let me reload my save file, and I was relieved after that...I was about to seriously come unglued.
    Anything??? That's a wow.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Yeah one time I was at my cousin's house and I was in that Old Chateau place looking for a Haunter (which my cousin likes very much) and I saw a ghost of some old guy in the diner... we both screamed. xD Plus my cousin was playing Fatal Frame before and we were still very jumpy... and then we see another ghost... xD

However on Sapphire and Emerald, I screamed at my game lots of times because of shinies getting away. Still upsets me to this day.... grrr.

gigapoodle

I'm Ron Burgundy?
    Years
    ^^ Poor thing.

I actually broke my last DS because of my Pokemon Diamond. I remember I was at the top of that tower, where you meet Dialga, but you have to battle the Team Galactic leader first. He had a Weaville that I just couldn't defeat. I had no Fire Pokemon for that one, nor did I have anything to counter really anything that Weaville had. Once I was this close to killing that dang thing, then it X-Scissored me and I lost. I was so mad I snapped my Fatboy DS right in half. I'm serious. I got a new one a week later, but then I beat the Weaville on my frist try that time. I was ticked.

Funnily enough, that DS I broke still works. You just need tape to hold it together.

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
    Years
    Yea, when ever i have trouble catching a legendary >.> I mean i like the challenge and all but stay in the freakin ball!!

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Most likely at the legends or at a pokemon that is about to level up but dies before winning the battle. lol

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I usually will get frustrated. I really don't scream my frustration out of the game. I know that Abra really makes me frustrated. I can't catch that Pokemon! It always teleport! It is annoying. I don't scream because of that, btw. I get so close to catch it, but it always runs away! Dang it...!

Last edited:

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    Every so often, but not very loud. I would, for example, scream (or quietly screech) if I just couldn't beat an opponent or something. I believe catching trying to catch Azelf made me scream in frustration.

Then, of course, there's the happy scream... Which was actually more of a squee, when I found a shiny Roselia and caught it (because Platinum's Shiny!Roserade is vewy vewy pwittyful). =3

xX

Giratar

Oops.
    Years
    I kind of made a weird sound like a strangled gasp when I encountered a shiny Uxie. Now that was a happy day. :)
    And I think I shouted at Darkrai when it stubbornly refused to get caught, even though it had about 1 HP and I was throwing Ultra Balls. X_X

Kirbychuu

Chuuu!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2009
    No, but I have cried because of it.

When I was having a really bad day and on top of everything else I pulled my DS out of my pocket to find a shattered screen and a broken Platinum

Not one of my brightest moments xD

I would have cried, too.
    :( Don't feel bad.

Rapide

Self-esteemed Wumbologist.
    Years
    I remember I was about to catch Dialga on my Diamond. I threw an Ultra Ball. It looked like it was goin to catch it, but on the last wiggle, it said, "Shoot! So close!" That was the closest I got to capturing it...

Back