• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ever seen a pokemon movie in theaters?

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    ahhh the good ol days, I remembered going to tintsletown to go see pokemon mewtwo strikes back. I went with my mom to go see it and I was talking about it for weeks.

so have you seen one in theaters when you were little?

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    Mewtwo Strikes Back I saw in theatres. But around here we only have a tiny cinema, and they only showed Pokémon movies when it was at the height of its fad, so nothing since then. (...Well, I haven't even seen any Pokémon movie since then.)

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    I saw all three movies that hit theaters when I was a little kid. I begged my parents to take me and they caved.

God I was a brat when I was little......... I'll have to apologize to my parents for the way I acted when I was a kid at some point in the near future........ -_-;;;;;;;;;;;;

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2009
    i have never seen a pokemon movie in theaters,i have just seen them on tv or dvds or tapes

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I've seen the first three in theaters, and saw each of them at least twice.. >_>

Actually, I believe I saw the second movie about five times while it was in theaters. xD;

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    I know I saw the first two in the theater. Not sure if I saw the third one as well, I think I might have.

Lucariotoes

Ah-woo.
    Years
    Saw the first movie with my cousins and my sister. Think my grandma took us. We went to Ponderosa afterward. Also, my parents took my sister and I to the third movie as well.

Last edited:

Kitty!

mandi
    Years
    I'm pretty sure I saw the first three movies in the theaters. After that, they stopped playing them there.
    I remember for the 2nd movie they gave us that special Mew card. And the 3rd they gave us Entei with our tickets.
    I forgot if they gave anything for the 1st ..probably, but I can't remember. :X

BUT GOOD TIMES.
    I cried @ the first movie too, with my grandma *shot* I loved Satoshi like ...a lot. D:

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I am ashamed to say that I have never seen a Pokémon movie in theaters before. My parents kept me away from Pokémon until a few years ago, when Diamond was the latest fad, and it wasn't until then that I realized I had missed out on so much. I do remember seeing billboards for it in Brooklyn, though, but that was a long, long time ago.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Ahhh! The good old days.

I went to the first Pokemon movie with my friend Paul. We both had the same name. Liek, omgwtfbbq.

It was fun though =]

Semidos

Misty Fan Forever
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    I have seen Pokemon 2000 in theater. But that was ages ago. Now I don't remember it. I must watch it again.

Back