• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Ever showed off your platinum team to anyone?

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
Years
  • no seriously have you?
    i just got my shaymin and put it with my original team and i went around after school showing my friends. they play platinum too and one of my friends got so mad at me cause i had shaymin and he didnt, that he slapped my DS out of my hand.
    i guess i had that coming. but still, its fun to show off cool pokemon

You know what would hit the roof if someone slapped my DS out of my hand.

yeah, I show off my team quite a bit.
    I'm proud of it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2009
    Only once, to my friend. She didn't understand at all, because she doesn't know crap about pokemon... x.x

Years
  • I show my teams to all my pokemon fanatic friends( I don't have many). Nobody ever wins when we brag though. Everytime we show off our teams it's always" Pfft...I have a better (fill in pokemon here) than you!!!! I'll show you!!!!"

Years
  • Only to certain people outside of battle (mainly, people who would destroy me anyway 'cause they've got perfect IVs). Then again, I don't have a team in Platinum so much as three EV'd pokes, a Rhydon and some HM slaves. I just started playing it in the past month or so.

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
  • hmmm i havnt show my team to anyone i always choose one team that is
    1st.charizard
    2nd.Bayleff
    3rd.swampert
    4th.metagross
    5th.luxray
    6th.dusknoir
    but no matter how hard i try i always end up losing to my friends in wifi battles

Years
  • Whenever I make a trade, me and the trader examin each other's teams for a bit. I don't have anything really out of the ordinary, though.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    No, I just use one main Pokemon to beat the game first then make a team. I always use the starter Pokemon. xD

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I guess it can be a little cheerful to show off one or more of your pokémon to a friend of yours, but I wouldn't really like to brag about it too much. However, since I didn't complete much of the game, I wouldn't be able to show off anything besides a shiny Machop I suprisingly caught early in the game.

Other than that, it wouldn't sting me a lot to show off a pokémon or something I accomplished in the game to a friend of mine. I don't think I would want someone flinging my DS out of my hand either [/lol]. XD

B_button_member

Master Breeder
    Years
  • I've gone around showing some of my friends my Pearl team. Well multiple combinations of my teams. A team of evolved fossil pokemon such as Kabutops, Bastiodon, Rampardos, Omastar, Aerodactyl and Cradily.

Ive also had a team of Hitmonchop, Hitmonlee, Hitmontop and Pidgeot, Staraptor and Fearow.

Another team would also be my starter team of Typlosion, Meganium, Blastoise, Charizard, Venusaur and Feraligater.

And no one can forgot my team of Eevee, Flarion, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Umbreon and Espeon. :P

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • I always show my cousin my Pokemon team because he always has the right moves to make me a legend at Pokemon battling. I would say that my last Pokemon team was...

1. Empoleon
    2. Staraptor
    3. Luxray
    4. Alakazam
    5. Bastiodon
    6. Vespiquen

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I really don't have anyone to show them off to except for those who I wi-fi battle on occasion. Then again, I do note my team in my signature, (albeit without stats or movesets) so if that counts...

Adlaerxo

Wifi trade down other wifi?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    I used to ( even though my team sucks AND I CANT WIN ) now if you talk about pokemon your avoided.

Back