• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Every TM, Dusk/Dawn/Shiny Stones, Metal Coats, Pokemon, and more.

1ScizorEnthusiast

Lady Killer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2008
    Here's a basic list of what valuable items I have to trade:
    -Dusk Stone
    -Dawn Stone
    -Shiny Stone
    -Metal Coat
    -Any TM
    -Dragon Scale
    -King's Rock

Here's a list of Pokemon I will trade to you:
    -Milotic
    -Riolu
    -Lucario
    -Munchlax
    -Any Eevee Evolution
    -Eevee
    -Scyther
    -Ninjask
    -Shedinja
    -Ralts (male)
    -Snorunt (female)
    -Togepi
    -Togetic
    -Any D/P Starter
    -Vespiqueen
    -Combee
    -Aipom
    -Ambipom
    -Crobat
    -(more to be added)
    -Blissey
    -Mantine
    -Magnezone
    -Probopass
    -Cherubi
    -Remoraid
    -Burmy

My fairness system in terms of items/Pokemon to be traded is as follows:
    (EVERYTHING UNDER THE GRADE OF "A")
    -King's Rock
    -Metal Coat
    -Milotic
    -Dragon Scale
    -Togetic
    -Crobat
    -Lucario
    -Blissey
    >These items/Pokemon are the most difficult for me to produce, so they require the rarest items/Pokemon in return. As for items, I may accept Reaper Cloths, Deepseascales, Deepseateeth, Dubious Disks, Protectors, and Upgrades. As for Pokemon, I may accept certain shinies, Mew, Mewtwo, Celebi, Legendary Birds, Legendary Dogs, Lugia, Ho-oh, Heatran, Arceus, Giratina, Jirachi, Deoxys. Certain, less rare items/Pokemon may be negotiated to trade with.<

(EVERYTHING UNDER THE GRADE OF "B")
    -Dusk Stone
    -Dawn Stone
    -Shiny Stone
    -Vespiqueen
    -Ambipom
    -Burmy (of a specific type)
    -Any Eevee Evolution
    >These items/Pokemon aren't as tough for me to produce. I will accept all previously suggested items/Pokemon. I will also accept the items Quick Claw, Master Ball, All Type Plates. As for Pokemon, I will accept certain shinies, Lickitung, Piloswine, Electabuzz, Gligar, Gliscor, Smeargle, Weavile, Garchomp, Hippowdon, Drapion, Cloyster, Dunsparce.

(EVERYTHING UNDER THE GRADE OF "C")
    -Everything else I didn't list yet. (INCLUDING TMs)
    >The items/Pokemon that I'm willing to accept for this grade don't really matter as much. I'll suggest something upon your offering.

Please Note: Everything I've suggested as items/Pokemon I would like in return can be negotiated. I will take level, EVs, gender, movest, and so on into account. For certain items/Pokemon I might ask for a combination of things in return. My guidelines may seem strict, but I am willing to be very flexible. I will also trade you back Pokemon like Haunter, Scyther with Metal Coat, and so on so you can receive their evolutions. (Out of fear of losing my own rare items/Pokemon, I won't use leverage, so you're just gunna have to trust me I guess.)

Thanks for your patience and understanding! I hope I can help you out somehow!

Fenix

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2009
    Can I get your snorunt i'll trade you my pineco for it?

Perfectionist

Perfectionism is an Art
    Years
    Can I get a Snorunt for my Egg Moved Budew with; Leaf Storm, Energy Ball and Extrasensory? I can also get you a specific gender if you'd like?

1ScizorEnthusiast

Lady Killer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2008
    Perrinaybara, I would like either a Metronome, or some combination of two Zinc, HP Up, Carbos, Iron. Use whatever Pokemon you want to trade for. That okay?

Sorry Fredlocks, I'm new to and slow on this forum. X_X

D'you have anything to offer me for it?

Shadow Blade, all I have for Shinies is a Touched Exploud, and a Touched Manectric. No events either. >_<

Last edited:

1ScizorEnthusiast

Lady Killer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2008
    Perfectionist, I absolutely love your offer. Any specific personality you'd like?

Fenix, I prefer it to be UT. I will do the trade, but I'd also like your Pineco to be holding either a Zinc, HP Up, Carbos, or Iron. Is that okay?

Last edited:

Perfectionist

Perfectionism is an Art
    Years
    Sorry I just got another offer and got a Snorunt... Sorry.
    If there is anything else you'd like to offer for my Budew please go right ahead!

1ScizorEnthusiast

Lady Killer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2008
    Fredlocks, would you mind EV training an Omastar for me? If you could, I'd like half the EVs in Sp Att, and the remaining EVs divided evenly between HP, Def, and Sp Def. If that's too annoying of a request, I could ask for something else.

Fenix

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2009
    Perfectionist, I absolutely love your offer. Any specific personality you'd like?

Fenix, I prefer it to be UT. I will do the trade, but I'd also like your Pineco to be holding either a Zinc, HP Up, Carbos, or Iron. Is that okay?
    What if i don't have those at all? How about i put a nugget with him so you can go buy one because I don't have any flying support to the city where they sell those at

1ScizorEnthusiast

Lady Killer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2008
    Fenix, a Nugget is fine. I'll get you a female Snorunt for your Pineco.

I've got an UT Dialga. :D Or an UT Kyogre.

Perrinaybara, I can't accept a Protein. It's gotta be what I offered. Unless you want to sub it for two Nuggets.

Last edited:
    Back