• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Every Weather Counts [PO Tournament]

Zeffy

g'day
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024

Every Weather Counts
    Because weather is a very important thing today.

Approved by Aurafire

Contents

[alink id=intro]Introduction[/alink id]
    [alink id=info]Tournament Information[/alink id]
    [alink id=play]Participants and Match-Ups[/alink id]​
    [a id]intro[/a id]

Introduction

Welcome, my dear friends! This is a tournament arranged by, no other than, me. You may or may not know me. Although it may seem I am not active in competitive battling, I really am. I'm more active on the Pokémon Online forum, though, when it comes to competitive battling, as that was the forum where I learned how to battle competitively. Enough with all that chat and blabber and I now present you this tournament of mine, purposely called "Every Weather Counts" as this is a tournament where players are to have teams with weather support. For more information about this, make sure to read the next section as it is full of information there. But for I now, I hope you enjoy in this tournament!

[a id]info[/a id]

Tournament Information

Tournament Rules

• Tournament Clause

1. Sleep Clause
    2. Evasion Clause
    3. Freeze Clause
    4. Species Clause
    5. OHKO Clause
    6. Self-KO Clause
    7. Soul Dew Clause
    8. Ubers Clause - The following are in Dreamworld Ubers and thus is not allowed to be used here: Arceus, Darkrai, Deoxys-A, Dialga, Giratina, Giratina-O, Groudon, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Lugia, Manaphy, Mewtwo, Palkia, Rayquaza, Reshiramu, Shaymin-S, Zekuromu
    • Get your match completed on time. If your match isn't completed until the given deadline, the less active player will be subbed out. If both player are equally active, a coin toss will be in place. But please, I despise doing coin tosses, so get your match done as early as possible!
    • If you haven't done your match yet and have not seen your opponent yet, post here and say activity post. This will show that you are active in the tournament. This, however, is optional as battles still need to be done.
    • Scouting of any form is prohibited. Have the "Disallow Spects" checked during your battle to be sure that no one scouts.
    • Sportsmanship must be observed. If you lost, accept it and don't post around saying "i lost to hax! no fair! rematch!"
    • All battles must be done on the PC Battle Server in the Pokémon Online battle simulator, if possible.
    • Save the battle logs. They may be used if a problem ever arises.
    • The team must have weather support of the weather needed. Failure to do so and you will be disqualified.
    • The Inconsistent ability is banned.

Tournament Format

This tournament will be Single Elimination Dreamworld with a minimum of 16 players. The list of banned Pokémon can be found a few lines above. Anywho, in this tournament, the team of each players must be a team with weather support. What weather, you ask? Well, it depends each round. Easy, right? WRONG! In every weather (and round) 2 Pokémon will not be allowed to use. That's right, they're like banned. The Pokémon differs in every weather. What Pokémon exactly, you ask? Well, I won't tell. Will be announced at the beginning of each round. Better get your wits ready as this is going to be tough. The Pokémon that will be banned may be the best abuser of said weather, or the weather inducers* themselves. Afraid now? I hope not.

*If weather inducers are banned, you can still use the moves: Sandstorm, Rain Dance, Sunny Day, and Hail.

[a id]play[/a id]

Participants and Match-Ups

To join, post here and include your account and alt. account names on PO.

Participants

1. Zeffy / Zeffy
    2. *ADJ* / ADJ
    3. scizor007 /
    Scizor007, Faulkner
    4. Precipice / ThePrecipice, Precipice, Giggity

Match-Ups

*will be put up once there are complete participants.*

Last edited:

*ADJ*

Mmm I'd say amateur trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2015
    Well Ill join this tournament I guess.. I have a wheather team on PO
    Name here: *ADJ*
    Name on PO: ADJ

Precipice

I may be pure badass, but...
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2012
    in I guess...

Name on the forums-Precipice
    Name on PO-ThePrecipice, Precipice, Giggity

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Well Ill join this tournament I guess.. I have a wheather team on PO
    Name here: *ADJ*
    Name on PO: ADJ

Sign me up-

Name on the forums-Scizor007.
    Name on PO-Scizor007,Faulkner.

Also you should post the banlist for each weather team,else people won't join easily lol.

in I guess...

Name on the forums-Precipice
    Name on PO-ThePrecipice, Precipice, Giggity
    Thank you for joining.

@scizor007
    As I've said in the OP, each round a weather will be announced each round and on that round only that weather can be used. Depending on the weather to be used, 2 Pokemon will not be allowed for use. Those 2 Pokemon will be announced at the same time the weather for the round is announced.

goirish3

Pizza!
    Years
    • Age 36
    • US
    • Seen Jan 19, 2012
    I will join. PO and PC names are the same. When will the tourney start?

Back