• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

everybody ______

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    what are some things that are really common that people do (or like) that you just Don't Fucking Understand or just don't really like doing? etc. if this has been made a thread recently just fucking kill me tbh, I'm pretty sure it hasn't but I have a bad habit of doing that.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    People getting their houses flooded in the Southern United States, and moving right fucking back into where they lived after repairs. They must have gills or something, or a lot of money to waste having their houses flooded every year without fail.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    • selfies
    • drinking soda (any kind) and actually enjoying it
    • having a facebook account

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    • drinking soda (any kind) and actually enjoying it

:( but soda tastes nice to me...

uhh.. people who talk and/or text on their phone while driving. i don't think people understand how much fear i go through whenever i see them messing with that damned thing while half paying attention to the road. like do you guys not understand how dangerous it is to have divided attention while driving.

ever notice how anytime someone's driving like a jackass on the road it always seems to be a person who's on their phone? yeah.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    I don't understand anyone who uses facebook, twitter, instagram or the like. Also, selfies.

Then again no one would understand me using PC lol so who am I to judge.

People getting their houses flooded in the Southern United States, and moving right fucking back into where they lived after repairs. They must have gills or something, or a lot of money to waste having their houses flooded every year without fail.

Tell that to Jakarta and 50% of its residents lol. Floods can reach 'til the 2nd floor and they're still living at the same house.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Taking selfies.

everybody ______

Just taking the opportunity to be a rebel, like my shirt says. Oh, and I wanted a new profile pic on here. :D < Nvm I missed my old one

i don't get selfies either

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    to be fair, there are people that live in places with such a low chance of flooding occurring that even after it happens once, it is chalked up to an anamoly and they carry on living there with the low statistics. this is what we did like ten years ago, at least, when a storage unit in Birmingham, AL (where I lived at one point) got flooded, taking most of our stuff with it, but we lived there for a few more years. unfortunate as it was, some people just aren't able to move away after the fact, for sentimental or physical reasons alike

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    to be fair, there are people that live in places with such a low chance of flooding occurring that even after it happens once, it is chalked up to an anamoly and they carry on living there with the low statistics. this is what we did like ten years ago, at least, when a storage unit in Birmingham, AL (where I lived at one point) got flooded, taking most of our stuff with it, but we lived there for a few more years. unfortunate as it was, some people just aren't able to move away after the fact, for sentimental or physical reasons alike
    I don't think we've been on the continent long enough to know all of the patterns of nature, such as locust awakenings, floods, all that sort of stuff. They have that down in the Old World, at least in some places (Mediterranean).

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2015
    Selfies and social media....I just cant comprehend the point.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    I don't think we've been on the continent long enough to know all of the patterns of nature, such as locust awakenings, floods, all that sort of stuff. They have that down in the Old World, at least in some places (Mediterranean).
    you're right other continents probably have it down to a tee

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    People that complain about people who complain about selfies.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    what are some things that are really common that people do (or like) that you just Don't Psyducking Understand or just don't really like doing? etc. if this has been made a thread recently just psyducking kill me tbh, I'm pretty sure it hasn't but I have a bad habit of doing that.
    Twitter. Why you'd go to a place that condenses every message to 140 characters is unknown to me besides the fact your friends are on there. 140 characters aren't nearly enough to describe thoughts or opinions; it's just enough for a useless bunch of sentences and hashtags. Come to think of it why do they abuse hashtags like they do on there? What's the point? Couldn't they put a ^ or a @ instead of a # on everything? It would make more sense; hashtags are usually descriptive of numbers, while the ^ and @ generally are used to describe topics.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
    Years
    I love selfies!

I've been living with a group of young men who play NHL 15 literally all fucking day. Like, they will sit there for hours. I could sort of understand it if it were a game where you actually have a story or something new to do... but NHL? How in the fuck? Literally all day every day. It baffles me.

What's wrong about taking a picture of yourself? lol

hint: nothing :P

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    How about this... lol not to be rude, but people who complain about those that use social media. I really don't understand why it's hard. Facebook, at least... it gets so much hate lately. I agree it's not the best place, but it helps me connect with friends who I can't reach anywhere else.

I basically use instagram now because my senpai FINALLY got into something social media-related.

Back