• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Everyone hates everything

Sir Codin

- People who can't eat gluten.
    - Vegetarians
    - Vegans

All four of those have something in common: It's a gigantic pain in the ass to go out eating with these people.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Well, 'hate' is a strong word... but, I'd have to say, anyone on facebook who posts on their wall, saying the following:

- "OMG! I LOOK SO FAT" (yet she looks stunning, incoming loads of white knighting and a million 'NO YOU LOOK GOREGOUS!')
    - "HEY GUYS, LOOK AT MY BOYFRIEND!"
    - "HEY GUYS MY BOYFRIEND BOUGHT A CAR!"
    - "HEY GUYS WE HAD OUR FIRST KISS!"
    - "OMG HE BROKE UP WITH ME I HATE EVERYBODY I'M GOING TO TELL EVERY ONE I FIND"

Everyone hates everything

*sigh*

(in short, drama is a nono for me)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    Stoners; especially the ones who constantly flaunt about their obsession and convince everyone that weed is a miracle drug. Also, when they constantly post pictures of themselves with smoke coming out of their mouths and tweet pictures of their nug collection. So trashy.

On another note, I've seen some guys on Facebook that set their fucking mugshots as their profile picture. Now I know what people I should avoid. >_>

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    - dry lips with the dead skin hanging off like its not that hard to throw on some chapstick. PLEASE
    - People Who Type Like This. i'm sure someone's against the way i type in lower case, sue me
    - people who have spoon-fed opinions, for example if you don't have a stance on a subject don't go with what someone else says you dong take the topic and form your own opinion around it.
    - roaches, spiders and grasshoppers. i actually like grasshoppers so i can't kill them and i'm too scared to catch them. like those little shits jump what am I supposed to do

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Pickles and gherkins.

I always forget to ask fast food places to not put them in my burgers... but I just can't stand them *shivers*

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    As much as I dislike the use of the word 'hate' (because it's used unnecessarily) I literally cannot stand cold food if it's meant to be hot. I need to have my food boiling hot and burn my mouth for me to consume any. I can accept the fact snacks can be at room temperature or some cold ice cream though.

kyuubi93

What a bother
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2018
    What I hate is crappy friends who steal from you, lie to you, and bring you down. I also hate how I have friends who didn't even graduate high school making more money than me, who did graduate.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
    I hate weakness and defeatism.

If you don't believe in yourself I don't either. Buck up.

I also despise people with a lack of perspective. When you tell me you're really upset, legitimately frustrated to the point of being emotionally stressed, by the fact that you're having trouble getting one headshot with an auto rifle in an online game for a challenge, you need to look at life. Other people's, your own, everything. Similar to people who say they're having a bad day because they got to McDonalds right as breakfast time ended, or because they bumped their hand on something, or nobody said anything nice to them.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
    I hate . . . Defeatism.

I hate that ability as well, which is why I don't use Archeops or whatever its name is.

I hate short people that 'look down' on me and people that will 'call the cops' or 'security' on me (I've only had the latter happen once or twice and only after I asked them to leave the premises). Do they know me? Weren't they taught to never insult someone you don't know? Sometimes it makes me want to rip out their larynx for being so stupid "Ssssh. Just. Stop. Talking."

Really though, the illusion of security bugs me and I think everyone, as terrible as it sounds, should see someone killed in cold blood to put how 'secure' they are into perspective. Don't worry, I've had my fill already.

I also hope that one day they'll insult someone with resources, and disappear into a black van, never to be heard from again. Or reappear after being dredged from the bottom of a lake. Hey, I'm vindictive that way.

I also hate the people who say I'm too nice while on the job. That's my job, I'm trying to sell stuff you shmuck.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    I hate it when everyone changes their username and I'm too lazy to learn so I just sort of forget who everyone is.

Years
    I hate a lot of things, mostly the bad part of fandoms of good things being the most out and open in public with their weeaboo-ism. Oh yeah weeaboos and OCs of Sonic. So much more I can complain about but I won't for the sake of blasting my opinion very harshly.

Years
    The one thing I hate over everything else is bullies.

I had often been a heavily bad victim of bullying attacks when I was at school, and most of the time they were mocking me for having an unattractive face. Doesn't even help my own brother is literally so evil he bullies any woman in sight. He's been so attracted to men that he's literally grown disrespectful towards women. I am pretty much the worst victim of all the females he has picked on, and he has always haunted me to the point I started suffering anti-social issues, and I still do.

Aside from that, I also hate onions. I know that most vegetables taste so bland (and I'm one who cares for taste) but there's always something I hated about onions, and it was due to a bad experience where I was eating a whole load of them and I ended up puking.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    Drivers who do not use their blinker (turn indicator) or drive below the speed limit / flow of traffic.

Nothing get me angry quicker than being behind the above mentioned people on the road.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Drivers who do not use their blinker

I hear ya. It's just as bad being a pedestrian where I live; drivers near never bother indicating (or stopping for red lights for that matter...) so your guess is as good as anyone's if you're about to get hit or not.

Then again cyclists who don't stop at red lights or indicate with their hands are just as bad.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    I hear ya. It's just as bad being a pedestrian where I live; drivers near never bother indicating (or stopping for red lights for that matter...) so your guess is as good as anyone's if you're about to get hit or not.

Then again cyclists who don't stop at red lights or indicate with their hands are just as bad.

The speed limit rate at which traffic flows around here is 50mph on most streets, but you have people going slow for no apparent reason, only to later find out they are turning.

I have to say, other than a lot of people not using their blinkers, the drivers for the most part aren't too bad around here. I've had to panic break a lot less since moving into the metro area than when I lived in a rural town.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I hate the governor of Alabama for making us march his dumb inaugural parade yesterday when I could have been sleeping in and not getting on a bus at 6 AM or marching in an uphill parade or wasting my day off. Thanks. Really appreciate it, dude.

Aside from that, I also hate onions. I know that most vegetables taste so bland (and I'm one who cares for taste) but there's always something I hated about onions, and it was due to a bad experience where I was eating a whole load of them and I ended up puking.

If this isn't the most spot on thing, I don't know what is. I will eat ANYTHING that isn't an onion. Literally my least favorite food.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    You know what I hate a lot? Pencil smudging. I opened my math binder today and a worksheet I had written in pencil was basically smudged all over and I just can't stand the way it looks o.e I don't really know why particularly, though.

Back