• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Everyone working on a Pokemon game together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey
    Sry guys im in Europe and just got access to the internet via my dads lap.
    So i cant work on anythin till tues. But i mite be able to still keep in touch
    if there is wifi in my next hotel.
    Yes venom12 you can map.
    I was hoping a lot of people would help out on this but i guess not.
    i was thinking BlueDiamond but tht mite change you mitve guess tht if uve seen my other thread.

Aqua Mudkip

LOL I'm okay!
    Years
  • MegaMudkip X: I can help in making giving you good game music for your game (EX: Megaman), map metadata and Tileset database! And I can give a good name for your town/city too!
    EX: Orchard Town, SilverSnow City, CrystalWater City, SapphireRain City and ShiningLight Village.

(NOTE: If you use these town/city names, remember to make an event character that tells how my game and yours shared ideas and a builiding for it too. Like the Pokemon Partnership Program - P.P.P from my game. )

EDIT: I thought of a name for your game! Do you like it? Pokemon NeonSky or just Pokemon Neon? I hoped I helped a lot for your game!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2009
    WHOA!! i want help too!!
    But i can only make storyline and translate the hack into my language (Indonesia)
    If you let me think about the game name, i prefer "Pokemon Futuristic Past" or "Pokemon Delta"

[email protected]

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2009
    Okay, forget my word about hack and consider this is a real game, now, can i help you? :-(

DarthSenorQueso

Officially number 1 snake
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2016
    hi i think we have enough story boarding but i guess if its all right with th creator you can translate.

Years
  • I posted a pokemon pic up here made of letters (like smileys) and it messed up. I'll just describe it. Its a purple bubble with Driffloon eyes, a reflection on the top of its head, the big X on front, and 2 bubble wands for hands.

Isnt anyone responding! no one has posted any thing for 13 days.

Well..... I guess this is over. No one has responded in months! sorry, but,*thread closed*.

Darn! uhh, how do you close threads?

Last edited:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Please do not revive threads that haven't been posted in for longer than a month.

*Closes thread*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back