• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

evil ash

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Yeah, it was pretty cool looking! I was glad that he was possessed for a good amount of the episode. ^^ Sometimes cool things like this are only there for a few minutes and you're like "that's it?!!!". ^^;

I'm glad you got to see it on YouTube Drew! It really sucks when you can't watch avi formats. Luckily about two years ago my parents finally got a computer that could handle it. I was certainly happy. ^-^

On a side note... Ash can be really creepy if he tries. .____.

Axєl

→ enveloping flames;
    Years
    Yep. ^^ We're getting a new computer sometime soon as well.... Hurray for .AVI! x3
    And Yes, Ash can be creepy if he tries.... XD

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    eeeeek! That's not the Ash I know... scary. I wonder how will Pikachu react.. thunderbolt him till he regains consciousness? lols.

Back