• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Evil twin Thread

Years
    Maybe Pokeking. But, for a week or so I'll stay un twinned. A girl has her priorities right? And Tabitha, I'm only seeing if someone wants to be twinned with me. It's no use asking if they don't wanna even bother to twin with me, right?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Your right.Sorry.So your gonna stay untwinned for a week before deciding if your if your gonan twin with PokeKing?Right,whatever.

Years
    Unless it's someone I know, or am friends with, I don't think I'll choose an Evil Twin yet. I'm starting to get picky. I just can't decide on anything nowadays. But I guess that's just me. Besides, I don't think anyone besides Champion Steven wants to be my Evil Twin.

Last edited:

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    I need a evil twin...put me on the unevil twinned list.

EDIT:I evil Twinned with Dark_Pikachu.

Last edited:

mvtm

Years
    Hey CC your a great buddy , hm i am thinking if youll like to be my evil twin , but i am not sure since its like your too great buddy to be some kind of enemy.. XD.
    Its just E-Twins.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    I think you and CC would be good evil twins,mvtm.Good evil twins...does thta make sense?

Years
    Well, anyone wanna be my Evil Twin? So far, no one's asked me yet. I feel so ignored. >.<
    So, anyone wanna ask me to their Evil Twin? It's lonely here when everyone's got an Evil Twin except me. I'm very evil, yes very evil. I make a very good and evilish twin!

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I suppose Im free..but I not sure if i could do a good job at being evil..

Back