• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Evolution lines for new 5th Generation Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    What basis do you have that the incense wouldn't be in some region of Isshu that is locked off until you have the National Dex?

Past experiences. None of them have been locked out of the main area before. All newest Items are usually right there unless they concern the entire line that was taken out of the Pokedex like the Magmarizer and the Electrizer in Diamond and Pearl since the Magmar and Electabuzz lines were not available then.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Incenses were locked out until you had 16 badges on HGSS (which probably doesn't matter)

HG/SS were remakes and are separate from Fourth Gen Kinda like 4.5. None of the incense babies were on their Pokedex. While two of the basic forms were. The Electizer and Magmrizer don't seem to be there either. Though HG/SS has two halves to the main story. Its much different from the other games.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    The Starters are probably those guys on Serebii, but I highly doubt it unless they turn out to be real.....

The ones that are confirmed:
    Munna --> Musharna
    Darumakka --> Hihidaruma
    Minezumi --> Miruhoggu
    Moguryu --> Doryuuzu
    Zorua --> Zoroark

The ones we are not sure of:
    Mamepato --> Hatooboo --> Big Pigeon
    Kibago --> Bigger Kibago --> Ononokusu
    The Starters

The others:
    Chillarmy - Standalone Pokemon
    Gear --> A large gear with two or three smaller gears around it
    Shimama --> Bigger Shimama
    Meguroko --> Really big crocodile
    Rankurusu - Standalone Pokemon
    Gochiruzeru - Standalone Pokemon
    Koromori --> Creppy demon bat
    Baby Wargle --> Wargle
    Baby Gigaiasu --> Gigaiasu
    Emonga Pre-evo --> Emonga
    Mamanbou - Standalone, unrelated to Luvdisc
    Shikijika --> One of four diffrent evolutions, one for each season
    Baby Swana --> Swana
    Kurimuru --> Cocoon Pokemon --> Giant Moth
    Yanappu --> Bigger Yanappu --> Brocoli Gorilla
    Desukan --> Anubis Pokemon
    Denchura --> Giant Tarantula
    Basurao --> Loch Ness Monster
    Tabunne --> Bigger Tabunne

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    You guys are getting off-topic.

Here is where the Mamanbou/incense/etc discussion should go.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    You guys are getting off-topic.

Here is where the Mamanbou/incense/etc discussion should go.

Its not off topic. This topic is about 5th Gen Evolutions. We are discussing Mamanbo's supposed Evolution method. That links to the Magneton and company and how to evolve them in Black and White with his 4th Gen evo info for 5th Gen games.

Rankurusu

WHITE VERSION AT LAST!!
    Years
    Shikijika into Shimama? What the..? This is obviously not going to happen. XD

Luvdisc almost redoubtably will evolve into Mamambou
    Kibago MIGHT evolve into Ononokusu. I see the possibility both ways.
    Shikijika will NOT evolve into Shimama.

I was going to come on this thread and post almost this exact same message.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Its not off topic. This topic is about 5th Gen Evolutions. We are discussing Mamanbo's supposed Evolution method. That links to the Magneton and company and how to evolve them in Black and White with his 4th Gen evo info for 5th Gen games.

Yes but this isn't about whether Gen 5 Pokemon are evolutions of old Pokemon, it's the evolutions of only the generation 5 Pokemon (aka only the ones in this generation), discuss old > new in the old Pokemon, new evolutions thread. Besides, this thread isn't even about how they evolve. The one I linked is.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I honestly think Musharna will evolve, I mean it just seems like its a pass-through stage and Munna's final form is a behemoth

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    I honestly think Musharna will evolve, I mean it just seems like its a pass-through stage and Munna's final form is a behemoth
    You think it'll evolve? I dont think so, as team plasma seems to be out to get it. It think maybe the gas its letting out has a connectiong with the dream world, which maybe could be used in the game story-wise

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back