• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Evolution/Pre-evolution Speculation

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
Let me clarify:
#650 Chespin
#651 Chespin first evo
#652 Chespin final evo
#653 Fennekin
#654 Fennekin first evo
#655 Fennekin final evo
#656 Froakie
#657 Froakie first evo
#658 Froakie final evo

I've thought of ideas for the evolved forms of these starters! See if you agree with any of these:

Chespin > Spinut > Thornhog

Fennekin > Lavulp > Blazerda

Froakie > Bullfog > Frothitoad

I also thought of an idea for a pre-evolution of Stunfisk: Turbolt, a small flatfish that discharges electricity.

Alexial

Personally, I'd like to see Noctowl get a Psychic type evolution. Or a Lapras preveo!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Hmm, well let's see Sinnoh gave a lot of Kanto/Johto pokemon evolutions. With Hoenn being the largest addition of pokemon at 135, only to be topped by Unova. We could see a lot of Hoenn pokemon getting the treatment this generation. I do not think they will touch the rodent lines due to, every rodent I think, having only one evo.

And I do not know about Talonflame and Fletchling. I think they will remain the only pokemon in the line. I don't see Talonflame evolving into anything. I think they will stick with it like the Taillow line.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I think #666 will be Honedge.
I can see this happening too, as it's a cursed sword and all, and the end of the world...well Universe is one large epic battle so a Sword would match...

Anyways I sure do hope that Hoenn will be seeing evolutions, same with Sinnoh and Unova. The latter two definitely as they have yet to have any evolutions...I don't want there to be another generation without Sinnoh getting evolutions, and I'll like to see what they can do with Unova's.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
It shouldn't come so early in the pokédex as it seems like a pokemon that have no evolutionary relatives and pretty high stats. Those Pokémon usually come later in the pokédex.

@JayTheKing: No, Fletchling will likely only have one evolution. Look at Hoot-hoot and Swellow.

Last edited:

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
Years
It shouldn't come so early in the pokédex as it seems like a pokemon that have no evolutionary relatives and pretty high stats. Those Pokémon usually come later in the pokédex.

@JayTheKing: No, Fletchling will likely only have one evolution. Look at Hoot-hoot and Swellow.

It doesnt mean that he has to be like them.I dont really like Talonflame's design so i wish he gets an evo.(And change that Beak)

blue

gucci
Years
It doesnt mean that he has to be like them.I dont really like Talonflame's design so i wish he gets an evo.(And change that Beak)

If you ask me, it looks like Talonflame has another evolution to go, idk it just doesn't look like it's a fully evolved regional bird.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
i want pre and evolutions of pokemon like Lapras, Tropious, Druddigon,(Ninetails-Vulpix), (Diglett-Dugtrio), Hypno, Kangaskan, Mr Mime, Ditto, SudoWoodo, Skarmory, Giraferaig, Ambipom, Stantler, Spinda, Castform, Kecleon, Absol, Pachirisu, Chingling, Spiritomb, Rotom, Carnivine, Lickylicky, Probopass, Zebstrika, Audino, Sawk, Throh, Basculin, Maractus, Sigilyph, Caracosta, Deerling, Emolga, Alomamola, Cryogonal, Bouffolaunt, Heatmor, Durant and of corse HEAPS MORE EEVEELUTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well he basically summed up everything I was about to say. As much as I hope to see more eeveelutions, I think Sylveon might be the only new one for a while.

Years
Nah #666 will most likely be vivillion or pangoro because Chespin is 650 so If we include the evolutions of chespin and the rest of the Starters we go to number 658.Only 8 Pokemon remain.Evos for older Pokemon werent that high up the Pokedex

I think this is the only example but Crobat was pretty high on the list :
Chikorita : 152
Crobat : 169

So if Chespin was 650, then we could very well see an evolution of an old Pokemon in the slot #666. Boy, there sure is a lot of pressure on whoever takes the title Pokemon #666..

Talonflame just seems so...uncomplete though. I hope it does get an evolution.

Years
Lapras doesnt need a evolution it's strong enough. Skarmory and absol, mawile, and dunsparce, Swellow qnd noctowl, and claydol,stantler, and durant all need evolutions boosting there stats

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
I didn't know where to put this, but Malamar, the new Dark/Psychic type that evolves from Inkay, reminds me of Ursula from The Little Mermaid for some reason. Anyone else get that vibe too?

Years
I didn't know where to put this, but Malamar, the new Dark/Psychic type that evolves from Inkay, reminds me of Ursula from The Little Mermaid for some reason. Anyone else get that vibe too?

That was my first thought, I commented on that after it was leaked. At first, I was like, this thing is hideous, but then I began to think, well, it is hideous, but it's also feminine and devious like Ursula. Generally, I think it's a great overall concept.

Though, this should be posted in the CoroCoro Leak Section.

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
I feel as though the Fletchling line will be incomplete without a 3rd member.

Audino=Chansey. Throh/Sawk=Hitmon's. Based on these patterns, I predict that gen 6 will introduce corresponding evolutions.

Lapras is overdue for a pre-evolution, ever since Snorlax got one.

Odd prediction of mine since Alomomola was confirmed to be unrelated to Luvdisc: What if they introduce a 2ndary evolution with a new method, from Luvdisc->NewGuy->Alomomola? We've seen the reverse happen with Roselia. (NewGuy->Roselia->NewGuy)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Lapras is overdue for a pre-evolution, ever since Snorlax got one.

Odd prediction of mine since Alomomola was confirmed to be unrelated to Luvdisc: What if they introduce a 2ndary evolution with a new method, from Luvdisc->NewGuy->Alomomola? We've seen the reverse happen with Roselia. (NewGuy->Roselia->NewGuy)

What does Snorlax getting a pre-evo have to do with the completely unrelated Lapras? In no way do the two have any connection or be compared for justifiable means.

As for Alomomola, it will never happen. They are not related. They will never be related. Nothing connects the two and randomly forcing a relation will force one to be completely redesigned to better match the other.

Luvdisc and Alomomola will never have an inbetween evo nor will luvdisc evolve into Alomomola.

Back