• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Evolutions of Previous Pokemon in Generation VI

MiTjA

Poké-atheist
    Years
    No one mention Skarmory, I think Skarmory should get an evolution or a pre-evolution that would be totally kickass IMO.

I mention Skarmory D:<

I think its unfair of them to make Mantyke but nothing for its brother Skarmory.

Heres my personal fanmade one, called Roosteel
    Evolutions of Previous Pokemon in Generation VI

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    I don't think they should've made other evos of old Pokemon because it doesn't seem right to me that the other egos are in a different region. It's practically taking away there parents lol they should've made them early and put them in that game the evos come from

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I always found it weird that Scyther got an evolution but Pinsir didn't. Mainly because I much preferred Pinsir to Scyther back in the day, but also because they seemed so connected that it made very little sense as to why one would and not the other. If anything, Pinsir seemed even more likely to have a Steel evolution than Scyther as well. Also, maybe it was just me, but I always imagined Jynx to be on a similar level to Electabuzz and Magmar, especially when Smoochum was introduced at the same time as Elekid and Magby, so I'm still waiting on a Jynx evolution to put them back on the same playing field.

As far as personal ones that I don't think will happen but I'd like to see: Heracross doesn't need an evolution as much as Pinsir, but it'd still be interesting to see what it'd be like; a Shuckle evolution would kind of blow my mind; part of me reeeeeeeally wants to see what Houndoom and Lanturn would turn into if they evolved, but another part of me loves them too much to see them reduced in such a way; why did Dusclops get another evolution and Banette didn't? I don't like either of them, but it seems kind unfair...

rayan.b

i like cinnamon :)
    Years
    DUNSPARCE and MAWHILE
    dunsparce would be so cool if they make it normal/ghost its such a cool combo and it perfectly fits the case of dunsparce
    the should keep the tricky illusion desgine to it (upside down body head and mouth )
    but should add some cool stuff like larger wings snake body (like milotic )driller tail (it becomes a ground snake that can dig its way anywhere )and anything cool they can come up with
    and the steel type is in need for a feminine strong steel type ( mawhile and steel wormadam are not that strong )
    also as you mentioned skarmory need a pre evo just like mantine has one
    and i think they should start something new like mid lost evo for example adding a pokemon after lovedisk and before almo or after unknown and before sigilyph

oh yah i forgot
    there are never enough eeveelutions until there are 16 of them ( for each type exept for normal cuz eevee is normal ) ^.^

Last edited:

MiTjA

Poké-atheist
    Years
    DUNSPARCE and MAWHILE
    dunsparce would be so cool if they make it normal/ghost its such a cool combo and it perfectly fits the case of dunsparce
    the should keep the tricky illusion desgine to it (upside down body head and mouth )
    but should add some cool stuff like larger wings snake body (like milotic )driller tail and anything cool they can come up with
    and the steel type is in need for a feminine strong steel type ( mawhile and steel wormadam are not that strong )

Its called Mawile.
    I hope they stop ruining duos by adding stages just for one (Banette, Skarmory..), so at least Sabeleye too then.

SneakerTheOtter

Otter Power!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    With any luck, there'll be a midway evolution linking Luvdisc and Alomomola.

I don't think Jynx should have an evolution, because it's pretty ugly as it is, but a pre-evo to Skarmory sounds like a good idea to me. The closest it can get to being part of a duo is pairing up with Mantine, who got Mantyke.

rayan.b

Years
    Its called Mawile.
    I hope they stop ruining duos by adding stages just for one (Banette, Skarmory..), so at least Sabeleye too then.

ummmm....sorry for typo *sweat drop*
    and thank you for reminding me that if mawile gets an evo sableye but but if it gets an evo with the same type it would be so over powered

my idea for a sableye eve would be based on precious stones maybe dark/rock ghost/rock dark/ground or ghost/ground
    but dark/rock would be preferable because precious stones are actually rocks and they bring out the dark greedy side of a person not to mention we would get a rock type thats immune to fighting XD

i like cinnamon

With any luck, there'll be a midway evolution linking Luvdisc and Alomomola.

I don't think Jynx should have an evolution, because it's pretty ugly as it is, but a pre-evo to Skarmory sounds like a good idea to me. The closest it can get to being part of a duo is pairing up with Mantine, who got Mantyke.

sneaker the otter, you are either a really really cool person or a mind reader :)

Last edited:

MiTjA

Poké-atheist
    Years
    my idea for a sableye eve would be based on precious stones maybe dark/rock ghost/rock dark/ground or ghost/ground
    but dark/rock would be preferable because precious stones are actually rocks and they bring out the dark greedy side of a person not to mention we would get a rock type thats immune to fighting XD

That would give it a horrifying quad weakness to Fighting though :P

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2012
    I have many I'd like to see evolutions of. The ones I really want to see are:

Mightyena. It needs to evolve into a super badass and slightly feminine ice/dark type.
    Miltank/Tauros. Miltank and Tauros seem like mid-evolutions to me. How about a baby cow and an evolution for both of them?
    Noctowl/Swellow. Pidgey, Starly and Pidove all get 2 evolutions. I can totally see a badass regal-looking owl evolution for Noctowl.
    Ninetales. I've actually debated this in my head. I've always thought Ninetales should be ghost/fire type, so an evolution that is ghost/fire would be awesome. But I can also seeing its design going so terribly wrong.
    Dragonair. Come on, Dragonite looks nothing like dragonair. A serpent looking evolution would be awesome.
    Delcatty/Persian/Purugly/Liepard. Pretty kitties need a third evolution. They are so darling, and yet the only one that is good in battle is Persian- and that's only if it has Technician as it's ability.
    EEVEELUTIONS! x3 Of course. We need more Eeveelutions.

rayan.b

Years
    That would give it a horrifying quad weakness to Fighting though :P

lol im sooo so sorry i meant to say ghost/rock *sweat drop*
    oh what the hell XD

I have many I'd like to see evolutions of. The ones I really want to see are:

Mightyena. It needs to evolve into a super badass and slightly feminine ice/dark type.
    Miltank/Tauros. Miltank and Tauros seem like mid-evolutions to me. How about a baby cow and an evolution for both of them?
    Noctowl/Swellow. Pidgey, Starly and Pidove all get 2 evolutions. I can totally see a badass regal-looking owl evolution for Noctowl.
    Ninetales. I've actually debated this in my head. I've always thought Ninetales should be ghost/fire type, so an evolution that is ghost/fire would be awesome. But I can also seeing its design going so terribly wrong.
    Dragonair. Come on, Dragonite looks nothing like dragonair. A serpent looking evolution would be awesome.
    Delcatty/Persian/Purugly/Liepard. Pretty kitties need a third evolution. They are so darling, and yet the only one that is good in battle is Persian- and that's only if it has Technician as it's ability.
    EEVEELUTIONS! x3 Of course. We need more Eeveelutions.

i agree with everything you said :D
    except for ninetails and dragonair because nine tails is too strong to get an evo ( its like saying give lucario an evo or excadrill and evo ) and since dragonair is part of a pseudo legendary evolution line it can't have 2 evolutions because that would make it not a pseudo legendary

Last edited:

F1refly

Stuff and things
    Years
    I wouldn't mind seeing Kingler getting a third Evo, or Crawdaunt. I think Parasect and Venomoth could work getting a third evo, just imagine venomoth evolving into a multi winged, clawed menace of the skies.

EDIT: Or Kabutops. Kabutops is still one of my favourite pokemon of all time

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
    Years
    MOAR EEVEELUTIONS

I think a lot of non-evolving Pokemon, such as Zangoose, Absol, and Tropius, should be left alone as they are. I do think Rapidash should get a Pegasus evolution though, wouldn't that be badass?

Nineray

Green Okido
    Years
    EEVEELUTIONS TO THE MAX!!!! Also Dunsparce i mean really? Look at it, it cannot compare to magikarp now if it evolved into a badass psuedo-legendary people would forget about magikarp. Tarous and Milktank need the same evolution that evolves depending on the gender. Swellow needs an evo all the other local flying types are three staged druddigon needs an evo to make it psuedo. All pokemon that evolve by trading need an side evolution that evolves by level. Girafarig evo would be cool. Plusle and Minun. oh where do i start imagine them evolving into strong badassed electric type... Nano Desu

F1refly

Stuff and things
    Years
    Hmm, maybe Curlia should have a third possible evolution that doesn't require a certain item or a trade. Make it a gender based evolution. Maybe something something based on a knight, heavily armored but still elegant in it's in own way. Any thoughts?

rayan.b

Years
    EEVEELUTIONS TO THE MAX!!!! Also Dunsparce i mean really? Look at it, it cannot compare to magikarp now if it evolved into a badass psuedo-legendary people would forget about magikarp. Tarous and Milktank need the same evolution that evolves depending on the gender. Swellow needs an evo all the other local flying types are three staged druddigon needs an evo to make it psuedo. All pokemon that evolve by trading need an side evolution that evolves by level. Girafarig evo would be cool. Plusle and Minun. oh where do i start imagine them evolving into strong badassed electric type... Nano Desu

you have really nice creative ideas but i think you should read about pseudo legendaries in bulbapedia :) (not any strong evolved pokemon is pseudo legendary)

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
    Years
    Please no more Eeveelutions, save for maybe a Flying-type one.

I'd also like to see a Donphan evolution, there's so much potential for a great Pokemon there. Maybe a Ground/Steel elephant.

MiTjA

Poké-atheist
    Years
    Please no more Eeveelutions, save for maybe a Flying-type one.

:D
    I'm curious why Flying. Is it just personal preference of what kind of eeveelution you'd like to see, or do you consider it the last fitting option for the eeveelution concept from the types that are left?

Back