• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN VII] Evolve help for Alolan Golem

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2022
    I have needed this trade for a long time and just thought I would enquire if anyone can help. I need someone to do a trade to evolve an Alolan Graveler into Alolan Golem. You just need Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon. Let me know, I am on the East Coast USA so evenings after work are best but sometimes during the day is possible too. Thanks in advance!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    I have needed this trade for a long time and just thought I would enquire if anyone can help. I need someone to do a trade to evolve an Alolan Graveler into Alolan Golem. You just need Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon. Let me know, I am on the East Coast USA so evenings after work are best but sometimes during the day is possible too. Thanks in advance!

Offers to help. Lives in the same time zone as you. Would be fine with something like 7:00 PM (or a different time). Happens to be available now, as well.

3DS Friend Code: 4210 - 4539 - 8161
    In-game name: Deva

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2022
    Thanks! I just got home, I'll check my friend code and get right back to you. In game name is J Rock

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2022
    My FC in 3DS is 4571-4328-8556

I am on now..6:12pm and can be available anytime tonight. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2022
    Thanks so much, if there's anything you need, I have a good deal of legends that I personally caught, mostly untrained. Nothing really left in Ultra Sun, but lots in Home. Let me know.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    No. Is not searching for any Pokemon in any game. Appreciates the offer, though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back